Yay! I made all the new hybrids

@Marco_A @Tuophysis Im going all in with Ardentis, need more brachi!!!

I thought it was underwhelming at first too… but we are talking about guaranteed damage almost every turn (unless shielded), and definite rampage is quite useful too, gets ride of everything! And the Instant Invincibility works well in some cases.

She is just too awesome :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

But to be good it is good. But it isn’t that tank that the game is waiting for. At least not for me and at first sight. Maybe playing a bit with it will change my mind. And surely i’ll try it because it’s really beautiful haha

Ss skill pls

I’ll wait a detailed review haha.

1 Like

Oh phew, when I can get it ,I will use it

1 Like

@Marco_A @Tuophysis she held her own vs a lvl 30 dilorach :grin: cant imagine at even higher lvls… im sure someone will put her to 30 soon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What. I’m gonna use it when I get jt

1 Like

Damn I want to create it, but now I can’t.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190625-210407

1 Like

I decided to boost it too, so tier 5 on everything now I think?

For a unique it really is underwhelming. HP is not that high, no armor, too slow. It will do just a bit better than Ardonto sadly. A 5-10% hp buff and maybe that 10% armor will make it worth adding to the final team. Damage and speed are ok I guess, since it is immune and can slow anyway. Still, could have been 109 or 110 speed. I really liked it, so I wish it was better.

@Isaah_Wii @Tuophysis @Marco_A (edit so I could tag Marco as well :slight_smile: )

First off, I do agree she should’ve gotten both 10% armor and 30% crit from Brachi, it just makes sense and seems completely fair imho.

Now, onto a scenario where she performed very well.
Just before this screenshot (down below the text) I was already at 60-70% health when that lvl 30 boosted Thor showed up…

I hit with decel impact and they hit me with ds impact (luckily no crit), resulting in the next moves where I used Instant Invincibility and they went for instant charge, doing no damage and not stunning bc immunity :slight_smile:
I then went for my definite rampage which was a crit ( :smirk: ) for some 3k damage, leaving it with just over 1k…

Considering the huge gap in levels, id say its a pretty strong dino :wink:
I can only imagine how much of a beast she will be at higher levels :heart_eyes: (yes, I already boosted her to around tier 5)

5 Likes

You have a point. And agreed, I’d like to see it have the best out of the parents with the 30% crit and 10% armor. With time we’ll see if the hp is good, too much or not enough. I really like the kit though. On another note she is beautiful, I already love the design and colors :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very upset about the Pachy hybrid. Rather just stick with normal Pachy. Instead of dump my dna into the ugliest creature of the game.

Pachy is a JP classic bro.

1 Like

@Isaah_Wii yeah, the extra armor and crit would be a delight forsure!

And me too :heart_eyes: she just looks beautiful and her moves are very useful!

2 Likes

@Sixty-Four Agreed, they really messed up Pachy with that hybrid… it’s just so ugly lol

1 Like

I like it wen thor does down!

1 Like

@Ant-02 :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Js …:joy::rofl::sunglasses:

carnotarkus? :see_no_evil:
dsungaia?
smiloweirdphalosaurus?

1 Like