Ludia Forums

Yeah right

Had a great battle. Was 2-0 ahead, opponent kills my first dinosaur and suddenly I lose 0-3 …

1 Like

I’m sorry you had that happen during your match @kleineman84. It’s possible that a connection error caused the results from a previous match to take over momentarily, and usually, force closing and relaunching the game immediately should put you back into your original battle. However, I can understand doing that would be really frustrating especially in mid-battle. In the meantime, there are some troubleshooting steps here that might help prevent this in the future as well: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, please feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look.

1 Like

Yeah right

@Ned, first of all sorry for the late reaction. I’m already hard closing the app 20 -25 times a day because of the connectivity issues surrounding the arena’s and the friendly matches. Perhaps it’s time to hard close this app for good. I already cancelled my VIP subscription due to the ongoing issues.

2 Likes

Hey kleineman84, I can understand it must really suck to have to restart your game that many times a day because of this issue and I’m sorry to hear that the steps were not helpful. Our team is always working towards improving the connection of the game, so hopefully, these sort of issues will be reduced for you in future updates. Also, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team as well, as they might be able to provide some further troubleshooting.