Is matchmaking actually based solely on trophy count, regardless of what the in-game explanation states?
I am trying to love this game despite all the bugs, flawed mechanics, questionable design choices etc. but the arena experience is just awful lately. Now some of you would say “just ignore it and don’t play arena”… sure, but then:
- you get no incubators
- no arena restricted dino DNA outside of events, which may not feature the dino you need for months
- no epic DNA from the daily since every day there are tasks tied to battles or daily arena incubator
- no season rewards
- you won’t contribute to alliance goals tied to battles
- scratch 6, you’ll probably get booted from the alliance anyway for not being active - so no alliance incubators at all
- the only way to get boosts will be just buying them with HC
So, with all these locked behind or tied to the Arena, how come matchmaking is getting worse with each update?