Ludia Forums

Yoshi Hybrid?

Any interests? Any other sheets?

1 Like

TBH, i think the HP is pretty low. it could probably go up to 3K-3300 pretty easily.

1 Like

I thought so too but I was a little worrisome what people would think especially since Yoshi has 3k and scaph has a lot less.

1 Like

a creature’s stats don’t nessecarily need to be an in between of both. or pick one or the other. as long as the creature itself is balanced, can do the job it’s meant to do, and have sufficient counters, having a bit extra compared to its components somewhere is fine.

3 Likes

I completely forgot that yoshi even needed a superhybrid lol

1 Like

Me too

This text will be blurred

1 Like

I think yoshi can use a better hybrid, since she is “Yoshi” Maybe a unique hybrid, like a yoshi+alankylo hybrid

2 Likes

It’s quite underpowered, and putting Wounding Swap behind a 2-turn delay is completely unnecessary considering how weak it is. What does it counter?

Make it actually usable

Here is what I would do

2 Likes

If anyone decides they want to make this, can anyone make some sort of yoshi+ankylosaurid? if it were to be a gali animation still with some armor on its back it would be perfect, especially if it retains its green colorings and its armor is red lol

1 Like

Honestly lol we just hated it so much we completely forgot it needed a hybrid

1 Like

bad idea it might be weaker than the original yoshi

Anky gen 2 is green so I thought it was the perfect fit and it retains a lot of what makes proceramimus what it is