Ludia Forums

You agree boosts have ruined the game

What About Diamond Wedding Rings?

This is the obvious-besides your bride; you are the core of attraction of being married. It’s simple- because you end up being groom. Just as the bride is nervousfor her D-day, even the groom is so. It’s just the groom just do not say this to everyone. The pressures of the D-day are for the groom equally. Coming tothe venue on time, remembering to pick out the wedding ring from the jewelry shop and suit from the dry cleaner are a couple of of the thing that renders for thebridegrooms nervous. Moreover, to top all that, there is can be jig, which always be be perfect, and also the wedding speech. Your daughter’s groom gives thespeech on the wedding and reception after the rituals are over. This speech mostly is the place the family and friends sit for that luncheon.

See more guide : https://skymond.vn/

A watch is a major piece of bijou to replace on the man in your own. There are so many differing kinds of watches that you are sure to discover one is actually whyjust legal right. There are pocket watches and wristwatches, the gifts made from different materials and content. You can buy something as simple as a Timexwatch that wont cost all the time but are going to functional, or go more high end with such as a Rolex, that may also last for good. For a personal touch, youcan always have the back of the watch engraved having a special message or the date it was made by given.

The location: Choose an interesting site, song, or incident, for example, the place where you met for your first time, or an individual first kissed, etc.

Get infor here : https://skymond.vn/nhan-cuoi-c-152.aspx

All from the sudden, your husband demands the vehicle is always kept neat and tidy. He starts with it to commute to any office but eliminates the kids’ toys and booksbefore. All signs of it being loved ones car are removed. Is it feasible he is employing it to consider his new girlfriend on dates?

Fur is glamorous nevertheless, you never have anywhere to wear it, the right way? Seize the opportunity! Wear a fur (faux fur) coat or caplet over your gown. Neverunderestimate effect of costume jewelry. Large sparkler cocktail rings won’t outshine your wedding ring , just makes your style more excellent. Pearls maybe the birthstone of June but they work fabulous wonders in the winter time. They mirror the season with their soft white color and shine like newly fallen snow.But don’t wear them like grandma, (unless its your something old) decide on a nice chunky muli-stranded necklace with broach clasp for vintage exuberance.

Another significant thing need to to consider is the personality of your loved a particular one. You must decide the ring may surely suit her taste and preference.The shine of the diamond ring depends with a mood for the one wearing it. The type of the ring and the qualities of this one donning it must then coincidefor the more magical final results.

You might want to show your Irish heritage perhaps appreciation with the ideals of love, loyalty, friendship, and fidelity by proudly joining those who wear the IrishCladdagh ring.

get more tip from my page : Nhẫn Nam Skymond Dành Cho Quý Ông Thanh Đạt

9 Likes

The main aspect of the game and the balance have been ruined.
Nothing else to say,but hey,do you know how to make them react?
1 star on appstores with a really bad comment and cancel VIP,

9 Likes

I agree…I’m tired of getting wiped out by over powered and way over speedy Thors…ooo and that darn rat, although i seem to be able to wipe it out without alot of probs, long as they bring it out early enough in the match…otherwise it is a pain

For me is a good part of game. Thanks to boosters the strike events are easy. So for me is good for the game. Thanks to strike events can get uniques and legendaries

It’s Ludia. They can’t care less about balance or good content. They care only about money. If they can sell it, they will sell it. No matter of it kills the game.

4 Likes

You mean: strike events are a joke. Challenge is gone, the game is a grind and it’s just about farming DNA?

4 Likes

Stats Boosts
1st Suggestion

Health & Attack Boost

Common-Rare Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 10 tier

Epic Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 8 tier

Legendary Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 6 tier

Unique Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 5 tier

Balance and variety in every arena

Speed Boost

Tier 1 : +1
Tier 2 : +1
Tier 3 : +1
Tier 4 : +1
Tier 5 : +1
Tier 6 : +1
Tier 7 : +1
Tier 8 : +2
Tier 9 : +2
Tier 10 : +3

But as everyone stated there will be plenty of people to express their disagreement(ask for refund),if there will be a Boost Nerf,or if they decide to make TWO Arenas,one boosted and one unboosted.Less playerbase for Boosted Arena.

2nd Suggestion

Instead of Boost nerf, why not a Level Buff

If a Dino gains 150 health and 100 attack from a level up,double or triple this level up stats,so its worth the investment in hardwork and endless hunting .

So 16 overboosted Dinos will be difficult to beat 20 semiboosted hardearned Dinos
So 20 overboosted Dinos will be difficult to beat 24 semiboosted hardearned Dinos
So 25 overboosted Dinos will be difficult to beat 28 semiboosted hardearned Dinos

I’ve lost 800 trophies over the matter of a week or so but then you bounce back up. True - it is frustrating when you come across a super boosted team - a team in which you can tell they are spending real money on the game - but the boosts we get from the dbi and from the strike towers and even with cash from playing the game regularly (social media bonuses, green/orange boxes, alliance rewards) aren’t that bad really. They make it so you can have an under leveled Dino on your team.

But anyway - take heart - you’ll bounce back up to your other trophy count soon enough. It’s a yo yo for the most part.

For me is great

Love boosts! As the internet always says: Git Gud Scrub

You’re living in a lie.

I love boosts as they can make all dinosaurs viable in the arena, but there should be a limit. Uniques should be they one that can be boosted less, Commons the most it’s boring to have everyone using the same dinosaurs.

I agree boosts have ruined the forums :wink:

Someone posted that you should only be able to boost dinos once they get to level 30. I agree with this so much and wish this was how it was implemented

That sounds great, but low level players wouldn’t spend money on them, so Lydia gains nothing from them. Yeah, we know that won’t change.:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Unfortunately you are correct

What if you could fuse for boosts? Once a Dino is level 30 you could use X amount of dna towards a boost? That could combat the p2w

But do you think they care? They only care about money. Point. Our problems for them are gossip. Instead of spending money to be the first (and then? Do you think Ludia will give you my fool’s prize?) let’s all try together not to spend for a few days. You’ll see that all bugs will be fixed in no time. Unless they’re complete ignorant people who don’t know how to do it

1 Like

I agree with the boosts ruining the game, but I’m sick of hearing people with 155+ speed dinos complain about my DracoRat. Not being one of those people that are spending on boosts it’s my best counter to the speed factor. My team is all high 20s to 30, and although some are boosted, there is no way they can counter the ridiculous Speed Freaks I constantly run into.

1 Like