Ludia Forums

You choose

Hello I have made this thread to ask you guys for help on how I can improve my game play a little bit better when I need help I will put up a poll that will last for an hour after that I will see what wins and I will take that and use it/do it I hope to see what you guys can help me with the first poll will be going up now.

• Max troodon
  • Max para gen 2

0 voters

I like the gen 2. I have two level 30s. Again, depends on your lineup. I voted Troodon though because he’s a glass cannon with shorter cool down time that leads to an end game hybrid. If Parasaurolophos gen 2 gets a hybrid, my answer might change :smile:

2 Likes

@Bandeezee ahh ok thanks for your vote and my lineup is ready for max lvl tournament creatures

2 Likes

@Bandeezee do you like the idea of using polls to answer my questions and help my game play?

1 Like

Do you have these guys yet?

Also, have you made Yudon?

2 Likes

@Trexy no I haven’t made yudon and no I don’t have brachi but I do have segnosaurus lvl 30 and I don’t have amargosaurus

1 Like

You will need Yudon down the line so if you choose to develop Troodon at least it will benefit you down the line.

Para Gen 2 just looks cool but you can see that there are other useful herbivores in that range.

3 Likes

@Trexy ok my lineup excluding my two tapyjalocephalous

1 Like

Nice! You got the monostegas.

I’d develop Troodon simply because it leads to Yudon. And you got some solid herbivores to get you through events and such.

2 Likes

@Trexy ok and I have my last monostegotops in the hatchery right now

1 Like

Parasarolophus Gen 2 isnt mission critical.

BUT it’s a true masterpiece in my opinion. It looks way too cool.

1 Like

@Trexy I agree a 100% so ya I’ll work on troodon and it has already won the vote

1 Like

It’s fine, nice way to get opinions from everyone. Some answers aren’t as easy as yes or no though. Your lineup may be ready for max tournament dinos, but I meant it depends on if you needed more herbivores or Carnivores. I made my vote based on usefulness of Troodon and his hybrid.

3 Likes

Remember, you’ll eventually need a high tournament herbivore for legendary only battles. Mono won’t help you with those.

3 Likes

@Bandeezee @Trexy looks like troodon has won guess that means I’ll be maxing him in 2 weeks or so

3 Likes

Ok this is the second one now I won’t be doing this for a long while yet but I still want to see what you people want to see this vote will determine whether or not I get yudon first or cerazinosaurus first @Trexy @Bandeezee

• Make Yudon
  • Make Cerazinosaurus

0 voters

2 Likes

Yudon is obviously better statwise but cerazinosaurus is probably the best carnivore bargain hybrid to buy with dna. Its stats are amazing considering it requires a battle stage unlocked tournament creature and a basic legendary. I too am planning on it even tho i can also make yudon but you know it costs lesser dna and easier to make. If you are ready to ignore all the resources that go into making yudon then you can go for it :))

3 Likes

@The_Phoenix ok thanks I want to make both equally as much but it’s up to the people not me which I really like

1 Like

I said Yudon based on you already on your way to maxing Troodon. Like @The_Phoenix said though, Cerazinosaurus is easier to make with very good stats and takes less DNA. If you’re already going to have a maxed Troodon though, might as well go for Yudon.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i forgot he’s also maxing troodon. So thats killing two birds with one stone.

2 Likes