You choose

I unlocked Cerazinosaurus first, but that was well before the Troodon tournament came along.

2 Likes

I won’t be making them anytime soon i am like in 0 need of more carnivores

2 Likes

Well looks like yudon has won the vote

2 Likes

I would have voted yudon if i didn’t forgot u are already aiming for a max troodon lmao

1 Like

My bad. I was baking a loaf of bread and I forgot to vote! :bread:

Yudon still.

Honestly though, make whatever dino makes you happy! If there is a certain dino you want in your park. Go for it. Doesn’t always have to be strategic.

I remember thinking that Nodo was super cool looking. I maxed that guy real quick. Didn’t really add too much value to my park…but I rather enjoy that one.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about Parasaurolophos gen 2. He’s very useful for me at level 30 in tournaments, but I made two level 30s right away because he looks awesome.

2 Likes

Cerazino. Much more DNA effective and has about the same attack as Yudon and a bit less health.

1 Like

Ok here’s my 3rd poll between securing mosa gen 2 first or noda first @The_Phoenix @Predator_X @Trexy @Bandeezee @

• Secure noda
  • Secure mosa gen 2

0 voters

1 Like

im voting anyways so…

Depends on what you need, if you need more aquatics, go mosa. But to me the better choice is nodo.

1 Like

Go ahead @anon28420136

I need both I just don’t know what one I want to secure first @Cheeseeater

1 Like

Mosa, reason being I beleive this will get less unlock opportunities as opposed to nodo in future

I voted Noda because Mosa gen 2 had a more recent unlock (i think it was my first Dom finish). If you don’t have either unlocked, then I would choose which one you need more (I would be guessing aquatic?).

I don’t need aquatic that badly I want both of these creatures so I’m going for both I just need help to choose which one I secure first

1 Like

Why do u keep spamming your lineup everywhere? Anyways @Filllipe has made a good suggestion to me which i would recommend to you as well. Its to get atleast 500 trophies on both tourneys and see tomorrow what the score is. Then we can think of what to do in the future

Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do, get to Dom on both and see

1 Like

@The_Phoenix ok I just keep posting my lineup in hopes that someone could tell me if I can win both tournaments that’s all and another thing is this is my thread so I can post my lineup here if I want to

2 Likes

Yiu didn’t reply to me second suggestion…