You got to laugh at

Another thread kind of like the addict thread!

You got to laugh at the sound the Diplotator makes when you do a fusion! It reminds me of sounds I used to hear at the dinner table after a big thanksgiving meal

You got to laugh at the reaction you get when you show your freind a video of them about to be eaten by a TRex

You got to laugh at when your dino one-shots your opponent out of nowhere.
#gargosuchasattitude

You gotta laugh when your Indominus Rex dodges more than 0 hits

You gotta laugh when you return to your home and sit down in a chair after a leisurely walk darting dinos, only to discover that an Epic just spawned two blocks away… :joy::joy: Like, seriously?

You gotta laugh when your strongest dino is level 15 and your opponent opens up with a level 30 Indoraptor

You gotta laugh when you stun your opponent but they attack you anyway

You gotta laugh…when you get match timeouts.

You gotta laugh when the defeating strike from your Brachiosaurus looks like a slap to the face took them out. :raised_hand::boom::skull_and_crossbones:

You gotta laugh when your stegod landed 2 RNG hits to finish an indo head to head with full HP left.

You gotta laugh when a stegoceratops stun you twice with is 10% stun chance

You gotta laugh when a stegcerotops fails to stun in a full cycle of its moves

You gotta laugh when reading past posts about how tournaments are gonna be a fair and fun addition to the game!

#gorgosuchasattitude

That needs to go in the You gotta cry :cry: thread!

Oh wait I never started it!

You gotta laugh when you see a new whining post about random stuff

Nope that needs to go in the “It gives me a headache whenever I read it” thread

You got to laugh when you are considering posting a thread called “Please post all your negativity and arguing here” thread

You got to laugh when you level 16 indominus rex mirrors the same moves as your opponent level 17-19 I-rex and you win the battle by dodging both his moves then you one shot kill his i-rex!!

Well now I got it! I was whining cause I haven’t seen a Sinoceratopo in the wild and guess what happened this evening?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: