Ludia Forums

You have to do something with the Apexes, especially Hadros Lux and Ceramagnus

Ceramagnus has to lose a bit of attack when he does the exchange, and he must not have the speed boost, Hadros Lux needs to lose his counterattack so that other resilients can deal with it. As a person on the forum said the other day the Apex have to be only allowed in the top 3 arenas, because anyone can get these creatures, and they are unbalancing the arena, you have to do something Ludia.

24 Likes

They can not do anything. People investing time in raids will stop play if they will nerf their pets …

11 Likes

Nonsense, they have nerfed many creatures and the Apexs deserve to be taken down a peg

17 Likes

like dunderfloof said, they’ve done this kind of thing before with nerfing op creatures, it won’t ruin the game or drive all the players away, if anything it will help fix it

17 Likes

Could say the same about draco & he’s not even a apex, 1500 damage on a swap in is nothing compared to draco on a 9k maxi that’s about 3k damage, on basic stats, I personally don’t like swapping dinos doing any damage tbh, any non damage moves is fine by me, but as others will argue it’s all part of the game.

8 Likes

Buff Spinocon

9 Likes

Ludia: nerf okay got, would you like less attack or a worse priority move?

1 Like

They will but we need to wait one more year cough cough monolometrodon and rixis nerf case

2 Likes

don't...
please… don’t give them any ideas about this… I’m already weak enough…

7 Likes

That’s how you know it’s intentional it always takes them a year to react and they typically make it worse before they make it better and… they will nerf their problem child only to introduce the next OP monster

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

I definitely agree with you, especially for what concern Hadros Lux counterattack, it’s a nonsense, no other hadrosaur has a counterattack.

1 Like

Based on logic it is very unlikely if you have both creatures on your team and asked for them to be nerfed.

The solution is plain and simple. Create your own Magnus and Hadros. Problem solved.

:relaxed:

7 Likes

I use both. And they both have issues. Both of which can be fixed without monominimusing either of them.

6 Likes

Yes, this definitely helps to increase diversity in the arena!

And to be honest, this advise helps nobody. I mean, hadros and magnus are the easiest creatures to unlock in this game.
Already today everyone has both in their team…

5 Likes

Easiest? You joking? I leveled almost every unique to 30 before either even was lvl 28. I dun have a lvl 30 compocalus due to my nation going into lockdown so I cannot go to Local 1 to hunt. Please tell me how to get my Ceramagnus and Hadros to lvl 30 ASAP. The current rate is such that I will have a lvl 30 Compocalus and Acrocantops before my Ceramagnus reaches lvl 29.

After 2.7, quite a few more uniques are actually viable in arena. It’s really up to you to build something that suits your style. Compocalus and Dodocevia for example. Skoona and Antarc are both usable.

5 Likes

I talk about unlock, not leveling. But anyhow Magnus at 28 is better than most uniquest at 30.

And of course my statement was a bit exaggerated. As you only can do a raid once a week, it will take some time.
But the real time investment still is very limited compared to what it takes to level a unique.

Just push some buttons once a week. And for the ones with 4 rounds try to not fall asleep.

5 Likes

The argument some of you try to make that it’s somehow difficult to make and level the apexs is ludicrous. You managed to create and level most of the uniques to 30 but you spent 3 years darting and FIPing and requesting and grinding, in the mean time you and 3 of your friends laughed and joked on discord while using a nearly fool proof strategy for 5 minutes for a month and a half… so tough. Anyone who argues the apexs and anywhere near as hard to create and level has zero credibility and the argument of “make your own” is almost worse. We want diversity, we want options, we don’t want a team of 8 but 6 of those spots have to be the apexs.

11 Likes

Oh no here we go again.

1 Like

There are actually plenty of viable creatures now, as arugono has mentioned. And leveling apexes does take work, while grinding uniques is as easy as it has ever been with events, sancs, spawns, alliance championships, monthly creatures, etc. Both apexes and uniques take effort to unlock. So stating that leveling uniques is soooo tough is a little hyperbolic. Initially it was, but given the factors I just listed and the current state of the game it as become much easier.

Just look at CompC, who for veterans only requires Comp DNA. Despite being out for only a few weeks, players already have it at lv 30. Nuff said.

6 Likes