Ludia Forums

You know it's time to restart JWA when

1. The loading page is stuck at 17/24 or whatever
  2. You get timed out after waiting for JWA to send you to the battle arena
  3. Action buttons disappears during a battle
  4. The map loads with zero supply drops
  5. The map doesn’t load
  6. Nothing happens when you either select a dino to dart or to spin those supply drops
  7. You can’t spin the map to check out what is around you
  8. You aren’t able to donate dna
  9. You can’t scroll the JWA chat up or down
  10. You select those treasure chests and nothing pops out
  11. that “radar” starts spinning on your screen while you are sitting in front of your gigabit router on a gigabit connection whereas all your other apps work fine
  12. You get timed out after you select the FIGHT AI button
  13. You do a quick spin but the map and/or location arrow stays stagnant
  14. You can’t exit to the main screen after the Announcement (by Ludia) pops out
  15. Ludia changes the darting speed & you have yet to register a bullseye on a dino after 8 darts
  16. At the precise moment you choose to perform an action, JWA switches either the location of the treasure boxes and/or strike towers
  17. The supply drop doesn’t stop spinning
  18. You are fighting AI but the AI runs down the timer before performing an action

Updates:
19) The Twitter “collect hard cash” fails to respond and game won’t load up
20) You click “I’M A PASSENGER” and nothing happens
21) You get “WAITING FOR OPPONENT”, then the match times out after you accept a friendly challenge.
22) All of your friends that were showing as online suddenly disappear from the “online” list after a friendly challenge.
23) You get “friend request failed to complete” after sending a friendly challenge request.
24. You kill the 3rd Dino and then the opponent apparently starts “thinking” about what happened…
25) The second countdown in the arena goes past the minute mark
26) The 30 seconds countdown expires and the FIGHT AI pops out but nothing happens after you have selected it
27) Either your dino or your opponent’s dino is invisible during battle
28) You get timed out in a tournament (gasp!)
29) Google Play won’t allow you into JWA

Newly added:
30) You have 10/11 seconds left on your scent counter and you stupidly thought that it’ll be more than sufficient time to launch the drone… which of course it is not & the drone stays there on your screen like forever.

25 Likes

Lol accurate

You forgot:

1. After clicking on the twitter link to get your daily reward

#11 has been my default for the last couple of releases. All I have to do is look at the map, turn off my phone, and – without moving a foot – turn my phone back on. Or move. Or move to where my phone detects a different WiFi signal (even when using cellular data). Or have a phone call come in. Or…

I’m noticing a new bug on the chat/requests screen… Sometimes I can’t see or get my requested DNA. I have to reset the game.

1 Like

I never restart it for daily rewards, I just switch screens, close the chrome, and then go back to the game and it restores ability to tap on stuff.

Interesting! I’ll have to give that a shot!

LMAO!

#20 You click “I’M A PASSENGER” and nothing happens

1. You get “WAITING FOR OPPONENT”, then the match times out after you accept a friendly challenge.
  2. All of your friends that were showing as online suddenly disappear from the “online” list after a friendly challenge.
  3. You get “friend request failed to complete” after sending a friendly challenge request.

All these happened to me last night as my alliance was battling like crazy in our attempt to get 5-5 this week.

1 Like

Yeah…sometimes there are NO requests showing up & I’d have to restart it and presto…there’s about 10 there.

3 Likes

No.21 happened to me often too & yeah, I missed that when compiling the list. Lol

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on with the requests lately, but on multiple occasions, the screen freezes as soon as I press donate. :disappointed_relieved: I always have to reboot after this happens.

I also have been noticing that theres been a lot of problems lately of my friendly challenges not going through.

1. You kill the 3rd Dino and then the opponent apparently starts “thinking” about what happened…
2 Likes

I had it happened to on numerous occasion. What I think occurred is that the Sanctuary is updating itself at the precise moment we are donating and this dual actions jammed it up. Yep…time to reboot the game. Lol

1 Like

Wow you nailed it. I experience most of these everyday. @Ned can you share this list with the support team? Thanks.

After a PvP battle times out, you continue to get a “Time out” message every 2 minutes, (including in the middle of the next PvP battle that stops your ability to play and causes you to loose that match!!!)

2 Likes

That’s why you need to restart the game once you get the Timeout notification.

Makes you wonder what those 280 bug fixes Ludia claimed they fixed when they launched 1.8 actually were.
Some of these bugs have been known for about a year now.

2 Likes

Look at it this way…280 bug fixes and they haven’t gotten around to fix the chat system yet. Makes one wonder just how many bugs are there in total. Lol

3 Likes

I think they flat-out lied about all those bug fixes. They didn’t say which ones were fixed, and the worst bugs remained.

1 Like