Ludia Forums

You might be a JWA Addict IF

You make up an excuse to “go to the store” because there is an Epic dinosaur there but is just out of your drone range…

Next? Have fun with this feed…

18 Likes

You might be an addict if you plan your family’s vacation time around the best spawning grounds only

14 Likes

You might be an addict if every extra dollar :dollar: you come across is put into buying incubators! You found 20 dollars on the ground bingo more incubators

Your boss gave you a raise bingo more incubators

The alimony check is on time lots and lots of incubators

9 Likes

…your coffee break is to the third Starbucks away becuase there was “just one more” rare you need one block down.

13 Likes

Damn, that raise line, and alimony like. Oh, I needed a hearty laugh. :joy:

This had to be said

You may be an addict if every post and every thread you participate in is I keep loosing therefore everything in the game is cheaters or not fair!

Sorry :neutral_face: I know this is a fun thread but this has been bothering me for some time now and I didn’t know where to say it!

6 Likes

When you tell your wife you need to go talk to the neighbor real quick when an epic is out of range
AND you return saying “they weren’t home”

13 Likes

Hahaha, just saw you made this one :joy::joy: I was too slow (and misspelled the title… fail :man_facepalming:t4:)

in the middle of act - Sorry babe, have to go, T-Rex just spawned nearby!! :rofl:

7 Likes

When you see this while driving around town late at night with the wife …

and it pisses you off so much you don’t even try “the act” :wink::joy:

(No dinosaurs = no sexytime)

8 Likes

8 Likes

That is not addicted it’s criminal :joy:!

Your house is on fire but you are battling to get into the next arena! Quick make a choice live and lose or stay and…

Service will be held next Tuesday

He gave his life for Sorna Marshes

9 Likes

You might be JWA addicted if you suddenly decide to walk your dog in the night to see if that gets you closer to an indo, when you don’t even have a dog.

9 Likes

Even worse you have one of the fake dog on a leash and you try convince your neighbors you are picking up invisible poop

1 Like

You might be addicted if you get into a fender bender while driving and playing and you insist the tow truck driver drive through the park :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Now excuse me, I think my cat pooped over there and I’d better go clean up before that baryonx despawn.

3 Likes

‘During job interview’

• What is your greatest accomplishment??
  • I just unlocked Gigaspikasaur.
    :rofl::rofl:
27 Likes

You are addicted to JWA if you put into a dating site you want a mate with a really good move set with lots of health and attack

6 Likes

You might be a jwa addict if you vacation to DC and go to the Smithsonian to see real fossils yet you are darting a triceratops in the middle of the museum :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes