Ludia Forums

You might be obsessed with JWA if: V 2.0 Raid edition

So with all the changes to JWA since V1.0 was posted nearly a year ago, I’ve updated this list for JWA V2.0. Hope you all enjoy this!

Disclaimer: This list was designed purely for fun and no disrespect intended. Besides drawing from my own personal experience playing this game, this list was also inspired from various sources on the Ludia JWA Forum (especially the “you might be a JWA addict” thread), FB groups, my alliance and raid chat , etc. Any similarity is not meant to cause any insult, offense, hurt or damage to any person, alive or dead.
Also DO NOT DRIVE while playing JWA! It is dangerous!
Please do feel free to suggest additions and changes to the list

You may be obsessed with JWA if:
Disclaimer: This list was designed purely for fun and no disrespect intended. Besides drawing from my own personal experience playing this game, this list was also inspired from various sources on the Ludia JWA Forum (especially the “you might be a JWA addict” thread), FB groups, my alliance and raid chat , etc. Any similarity is not meant to cause any insult, offense, hurt or damage to any person, alive or dead.
Also DO NOT DRIVE while playing JWA! It is dangerous!
Please do feel free to suggest additions and changes to the list

You may be obsessed with JWA if:

1. You have multiple JWA accounts (yes, playing for your partner’s and families account counts!)

2. JWA Battle bot is actually one of your alt accounts which you use to play with all the uncommon and new dinos.

3. Your social media and internet surfing are all JWA related.

4. You’re in more than 3 raid chat groups and you can raid at the same time on different devices!

5. You are very active on the JWA social media sites and forums…

6. … even though you stopped playing JWA for a year now.

7. You have designed a raid strat book for all the strats you need and your strat books are all color coded by rarity and raid boss

8. Strats? You don’t need no stinkin’ strats! You’ve already memorized all of them.

9. You actually came up with the ideas behind the strats that people posted. It’s just that you were too lazy to design them.

10. You’ve designed a successful Apex strat for a team which includes Apatosaurus and Lythronax

11. You have devised a way to tell your team exactly what move to make using only emojis and
    Raid presets without any confusion.

12. You declined to join Apex Predators as they were too casual for you and couldn’t meet your level of commitment.

13. You changing your regular exercise routine to the biggest outdoor park is actually just an excuse to go darting for park exclusives

14. Your exercise routine is: Run from 1 darting point to another. Rest and pop scent. Repeat.

15. You can accurately tell where something is exactly 30m and 200m (250m for VIP) away from you.

16. Your boss is concerned about your health with all the toilet “breaks” you’re taking to actually raid.

17. You’ve excused yourself from class/date/meeting/wedding/funeral just to dart that dino you’ve been dying to get…

18. … and you were teaching that class/in the middle of a marriage proposal on that date/chairing that meeting/the one getting married/in the middle of giving the eulogy.

19. You set alarms so you can place dinos in the sanct, activate incubators and collect the free incubator even when you sleep.

20. You’ve actually injured yourself playing JWA.

21. Text neck? You have JWA thumb cramp… on BOTH thumbs!

22. You’ve ended in hospital playing JWA, but you have no regrets, because you got that dino while waiting for the ambulance. Woo Hoo!

23. You’ve programmed your phone to wake you when certain dinos pop up within darting range.

24. You’ve run out in the middle of the night to dart that dino…

25. … in your pajamas and slippers…

26. …in a snow/thunder storm.

27. And you see nothing wrong with that.

28. When people say they need help in a chat, you immediately ask which raid and which dino.

29. You’ve fallen asleep while raiding.

30. You can ONLY fall asleep when you raided.

31. You are trained to wake up to a raid notification to raid with your team and fall back sleep without any problems.

32. You always choose Carno and Mort for your raids so that your team can still win when you fall asleep during the raids.

33. You get perfect darting scores on all dinos…

34. …without looking at the screen…

35. …while driving!

36. You can dart better on your non-dominant hand than most people with their dominant hand.

37. You always take at least 1 kid out with you when you go out on a drive just so s/he can dart and collect for you.

38. Your kids already know which dinos they should and should not dart without checking.

39. They’ve gotten as good, if not better than you at darting.

40. Your family members all play JWA because that’s the only way they can spend any time with you.

41. Your family is concerned about you stalking this Lydia person; based on your angry rants on social media about her.

42. Your family members have been questioning you about the credit card bills to a certain Ludia.

43. The authorities are questioning you if you’re doing money laundering via Ludia!

44. Ludia has a special VVIP tier just for you and a dedicated hotline for you.

45. Your reward tiers go up to 11.

46. You’re officially considered an investor with Ludia.

47. You can tell exactly which dino is on the opponent’s team just by seeing the first dino .

48. You can tell immediately upon seeing the stats, how many boosts has been applied to each dino.

49. You already memorized all the resistances and % for every dino and can tell how they’ve changed since each update.

50. You know, without a calculator and within seconds, exactly how much damage the distracted 60% rend attack will do against your dino with 75% rend resistance …and also exact damage if it crits.

51. You can correctly predict when your opponent is going to swap in Draco or Cera.

52. You also know if it can kill your shielded, 25% armored dino…

53. … and exactly how much HP it will have left…

54. … and swap in the best dino on your team to counter it.

55. You already know if you’re going to win or lose the raid and die in which turn once
    you see your teams’ dinos and stats.

56. You have more than 1 phone to play JWA.

57. You’ve always got 2 phones on when you drive. 1 for GPS, 1 for JWA.

58. JWA IS your GPS!

59. You need at least 5 devices to play JWA. 2 for Raids, 2 for the alliance and raid
    chats and 1 for the strats.

60. You have so many devices dedicated to JWA that your car looks like this!

61. You leave home early and come home late by 15-30 minutes just so you can make
    stops to collect and dart in JWA

62. Your driving route is determined by the supply drops and which dinos you need to
    dart that day.

63. You’ve been asked by people why you keep stopping your car besides their house.

64. You’ve been questioned by the police as residents have called them about a stalker
    always driving slowly and stopping frequently in their neighborhood.

65. You’ve gotten a police ticket for playing JWA while driving.

66. You’ve crashed into a police car while playing JWA!
    (Driver Playing "Pokémon Go" Crashes Into Police - YouTube)

67. Chris Pratt (Owen) no longer warns you about playing JWA while driving. Instead
    he tells you to stop lying that you’re just a passenger and he will be reporting you to
    the police!

68. You take time to write lists like this.

69. You actually get all of the above points and relate to them. But you don’t find them
    funny at all because that’s what REAL commitment to the game means!

9 Likes

Shoot, so many points hurt… But LOVE that list. Thank you! Well done!

2 Likes

Haha! Many of those points are equal to mine.I’m laughing so bad at this!

1 Like

1 Like

Sadly I think most of the points raised I am guilty of!

I have 3 accounts, all very active, all in the Library and all have the apex.

I often raid with three devices at the same time!

Etc… :nerd_face:

1 Like

injured my dart finger… my mood has never been this bad before

1 Like

Follow the 70 pt steps on the list and you’ll be on your way to reaching that Apex level! Be warned, it’s not for the faint of heart of the empty of wallet!
(I have an ex-Apex Predator member in my raid chat. It takes time and $ to be at that level. Hah.)

Thanks for that! I’ve updated the list to include JWA Thumb cramp on both thumbs as point 21! (I have to be selective on darting with Giga scents now due to sore thumb! )

3 devices? How? And 3 accounts on Library? I’m really curious to know what are your 3 teams! Some have epics and lower only.

Hah, thanks for your comments. I’ve actually looked through it and removed or merge some of the unfunny ones, but the comments I got from my raid chat and here had me replace them instead.

My three teams came about because my son stopped playing after the Indoraptor gen2 and Yoshi nerfs, and he had been playing since the beginning. I took over his account. My alt was started when I became a bit disillusioned with the the second boost change, and I decided to have a completely ftp account.

Since I’m retired and have plenty of spare time I have used all the accounts equally, they all have the apex dinos and are actually quite similar.

Somewhat ironic that my main that I’ve used since the game launched isn’t much higher than my alt.

1 Like