Disclaimer: This list was designed purely for fun and no disrespect intended. Besides drawing from my own personal experience playing this game, this list was also inspired from various sources on the Ludia JWA Forum (especially the “you might be a JWA addict” thread, FB groups and etc.) Any similarity is purely coincidental and not meant to cause any insult, offense, hurt or damage to any person, alive or dead.
Also DO NOT DRIVE while playing JWA! It is dangerous!
Please do feel free to add to the list or suggest changes to the list
You may be obsessed with JWA if:
- You’ve got 2 phones. 1 just for JWA and 1 to refer to JWA field guide.
- You’ve got 2 JWA accounts just so you can share dna with each account.
- Your social media and internet surfing are all JWA related.
- You are very active on the JWA social media sites and forums…
- … even though you stopped playing JWA for a year now.
- You changing from your gym to an outdoor park is actually just an excuse to
go darting for park exclusives and not to save money.
- Your exercise routine is: Run from 1 darting point to another. Rest and pop
- You’ve actually injured yourself playing JWA.
- You’ve ended in hospital playing JWA, but you have no regrets, because you
got that dino while waiting for the ambulance!
- You’ve excused yourself from class/date/meeting/wedding/funeral just to dart
that dino you’ve been dying to get…
- … and you were teaching that class/in the middle of a marriage proposal on
that date/chairing that meeting/the one getting married/in the middle of giving
- You set alarms to wake up so you can activate incubators and collect the free
- You’ve programmed your phone to wake you when certain dino pop up within
- You’ve run out in the middle of the night to dart that dino…
- … in your pajamas and slippers…
- …in a snow/thunder storm.
- You get 100% perfect darting scores on all dinos…
- …using either hand…
- …without looking at the screen…
- …while driving!
- You always take at least 1 kid out with you when you go out on a drive just so
s/he can dart and collect for you.
- Your kids already know which dinos they should and should not dart without
- They’ve gotten as good, if not better than you at darting.
- Your family members all play JWA…
- … because that’s the only way they can talk to you.
- Your family members have been questioning you about the credit cards bills
- Your credit card company/bank calls you about the bills to Ludia.
- The authorities are questioning if you’re doing money laundering via Ludia!
- You can tell exactly which dino is on the opponent’s team just by seeing the
first dino and the amount of boosts on it.
- You know, without a calculator and within seconds, exactly how much
damage the distracted, ferocious impact attack will do against the shielded,
25% armored dino …
- …and also exact damage if it crits.
- You can tell immediately, how many boosts has been applied to each dino…
- … and recall the stats both pre and post updates…
- …since v1.0!
- JWA Field Guide calls you to confirm if the dino stats are accurate.
- Ludia calls YOU to confirm if the stats are correct!
- You can correctly predict when your opponent is going to swap in
- You also know if it can kill your shielded, 25% armored dino…
- … and exactly how much HP it will have left…
- … and swap in the best dino on your team to counter it.
- You’ve always got 2 phones on when you drive. 1 for GPS, 1 for JWA.
- JWA IS your GPS
- You leave home early and come home late by 15-30 minutes just so you can
make stops to collect and dart in JWA
- Your driving route is determined by the supply drops and which dinos you
need to dart that day.
- You’ve been questioned by house owners why you keep stopping your car
besides their house.
- You’ve been questioned by the police as residents have called them about a
stalker always driving slowly and stopping frequently in their neighborhood.
- You’ve gotten a police ticket for playing JWA while driving,
- You’ve crashed into a police car while playing JWA! (See youtube link)
- Chris Pratt no longer warns you about playing JWA while driving. Instead he
tells you to stop lying that you’re just a passenger or else he will inform the
- You take time to write lists like this.
- You actually get all of the above points and can relate to them!