Ludia Forums

You probably won't listen, but I'm a little mad

I just leveled up Alloraptor to 21! I leveled it to 20 as soon as I got the chance, being that it’s my favorite JWA Hybrid I definitely wanted to make sure I was ready for it’s hybrid. I know I’m partially at fault because I could’ve left it at 16 and not fused it until it actually got a hybrid, but I like to be prepared. Well today I was making a picture of it and as I left the screen my finger slipped and hit the wrong button! Allosarus Gen 2 is umm, really hard to obtain to say the least. I still have a little Allo g2 DNA left but not much. I’m not going to spend any more money now because of this accident so adding a level/fuse lock wouldn’t hurt. If anything I’m upset and wouldn’t spend any at all. I know I’m not the only one, there are plenty of people who have accidentally leveled something. This wasn’t my first either, but the other time wasn’t important or too upsetting. My enjoyment and game satisfaction would be much higher if there was more customer-centered planning. A happy customer is a paying customer.

I feel like the DNA is completely wasted, hopefully it will be viable in the next update, it is super cool after all.

6 Likes

I know exactly how you feel

The entire time I’ve been leveling Lania this is all I could think about lol. I would have had it done a couple weeks earlier if I had that one level of Therium back.

6 Likes

Those level will never back, hope Ludia add alart on evolve, like “Are you sure to level up this creature”, or something else, to prevent player misclick on the button.

1 Like

I still don’t know to this day… why there isn’t a conformation button… it’s not a big deal to realize that.

1 Like

heck pogo has a confirm button for evolving and boosting. there’s no reason to not have one other than A. Laziness or B. hoping people get frustrated and just buy things from the shop.

4 Likes

Don’t forget that it’s a huge button… as wide as your screen. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Or C. There ludia and couldn’t give two craps about player satisfaction and enjoyment

1 Like

Yikes :grimacing: I felt that DNA loss

2 Likes

Like the original poster said why not put a level lock button so you can lock all the ones you don’t want to accidently level until you’re ready. Like Pogo favorite button so you don’t accidentally delete something you want to keep.

1 Like