Ludia Forums

You should NOT be here!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:The Battles Events Change Place Suddenly

Area is was found in:In the Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open Your Game
Step 2 - Go to the Map
Step 3 - Exit the Game
Step 4 - Open Your Game Again
Step 5 - Go to the Map Again
Step 6 - Spaws and Events have changed of place
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:After i exit the game and enter,this happens

What type of device are you using: Moto E4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This Event Was on the Map in the Morning (at Lunchtime):

(I Just opened the game and came across It):

1 Like

This happens all the time if you have your game open on change-over at 9 am for me. You look around and see where all the towers have popped up and then when I kill and reload the game, some of them have changed places. I always get disappointed when one was in reach but disappeared to a different location.

There is another problem is my new phone, old phone (using as a tablet) and Ipad show towers in different spots even after rebooting the game. There are sections of the map where there are different drops and different creatures spawned in the same spot. I carry my new and old phone at work at lunch time when I go out for a 2 mile walk to do drops, towers and dart dino’s on both my accounts. Most the route is the same but there are spots where drops, towers and creatures are in different places.

When they first roll out a new release, everything is the same… for a while but then things start changing from device to device here and there. I don’t know if each device are on different servers or what.

2 Likes

But my map always update at 11am and an hour later i came in to see what was on in my map and saw that event with 5 battles.But now when i entered it all changed!

1 Like

I always thought it had something to do with google maps. I may be wrong, but the supply drops and events seem to be along the lines of “points of interest”, for lack of a better term, that correspond with stuff from google maps. I always thought of this as google must’ve updated something and JWA compensated for that. I’m more than likely wrong tho.

2 Likes

With me Something worse happened,an epic spawn became a 1 battle event with RIDICULOUS rewards

1 Like