Ludia Forums

You top 3 favorite creatures in jurassic world alive

I have all 245 creatures in jurassic world alive and know choose your 3 favorite creatures

I tried to make a poll took nearly an hour and hurt my neck and nearly killed my phone for nothing and it pissed me off.

Also please give me your backstory on why you love your favorite creature.

3 Likes

3.Pyroraptor
2.Thylacotator
1.Puruttosaurus

Puruttosaurus because I just unlocked him to add to my Dinodex and I saw his moves and loved him. I leveled him up to 17 on my old account and now trying to level him up so he is useful for my tea.

1 Like

1.Myself, Spinoconstrictor. I love the design ludia did for this creature, and its basically made of some of my favorite dinosaurs(Spino, compy, and dilo are my top 3 favs, accurate or inaccurate) and because its part snek and snakes are my favorite animals so yeah it fits perfectly lol
2.Alloraptor, its like a dragon, it looks amazing
3.Ovilipho, I love oviraptor and dilo, and this hybrids design is so cute to me its like a sunflower dandelion cockatiel dino thing, idk its just cute
4. Honorable mentions go to tryostornyx, mortem rex, acrocanthops, & majundaboa

3 Likes

the cat (thyla and idk is a kute cat)
Gemimis is amazing
and
tennontorex
i love it

1 Like

1 Grylenken- Because it looks so cool and is actually pretty good, but underused since it needs 2 exclusive creatures, and bc I wanted a kelenken hybrid for sooo long and they made this amazing beauty
2 Testacornibus- It is a deer with some crazy antlers, cute, easy to make kind of, it’s kinda viable to and can kick some cunning and sometimes fierce butt
3 Ankylodicurus- It’s literally a giant angry chocolate chip muffin and is INSANE in arena bc of its SV and SR

1 Like
  1. Spinonyx
  2. Erlikospyx
  3. Spinoconstrictor

Spinonyx, absolutely awesome design by Ludia, like the stats too.
Erlikospyx, best cunning, good stats, great design
Spinoconstrictor, great design, love the dilo + snek + spino combo, and pretty useful creature, too, if used properly.

2 Likes

Spinoconstrictor:3
Thylacotator: 2
Spinonyx:1
Erlikospyx:1
Grylenken:1
Testacornibus:1
Ankylodicurus:1
Geminititan:1
Tenontorex:1
Alloraptor:1
Oviliphosaurus:1
Purutosaurus:1
Pyroraptor:1
Stygimoloch:1
Stygimoloch Gen 2:1
Utahsinraptor: 1
Smiloemys:1

3 Likes

1 carnotaurus because of the gamming bever i plan to use him in the endgame arenas
2 stygimoloch because of the chair seen in jwfk
3 stygimolock gen 2 i like them alot

3 Likes

Also a Stygi fan

1 Like

yep i am alot

1 Like

Utahsino
Smiloemys
Spinocontrictor

3 Likes

1.Mortem Rex- My favorite apex design-wise, and it looks reminiscent to godzilla, who I love and adore. I only wish it was blue or golden tho
2.Hadros Lux- My first ever apex and a gamechanger in the aviary, and that design tho
3.Utasinoraptor-My first ever legendary, and a gamechanger in the arena when I was in the badlands, and the best looking raptor

4 Likes
  1. Hadros Lux-I love its design
  2. Para Lux-Same as hadros, its number 2 because I don’t like how the day form looks
  3. Ovilophosaurus-CUTE!!!
2 Likes

1- Ardentismaxima
2 - Ceramagnus (threatening design)
3 - Indominus Rex

2 Likes
  1. Hadros Lux: because her design is AMAZING!

2. Entelolania: because it is very useful in battle with Persistent Ferocious strike and Devastation!

3. Erlidominus: cause it’s helped me out a lot in lower-mid Estate and it looks cool!

1 Like

3 - Tenontorex / Purrolyth ( They both look and overall are fenomenal. I adore their apperances and abilities, I just cannot choose one of them)
2 - Ceramagnus
1 - Trykosaurus (Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite since the beggining of this game)

2 Likes
  1. Utarinex, this was my first unique and I absolutely adore his design.

2. Purutarus, it looks so menacing and evil and I used it all the way up into Lockwood estate.

3. Procerat, my first epic and I’m still using it in aviary.

Special mention to dio and tenrex.

3 Likes

Magna - looks good and the one unique I wanted when I first started. Now level 30 and a good all rounder

Dioraja - Great counter and a unit. Looks good as well

Mortem - Looks like Godzilla

2 Likes

Indominus rex:1
Indominus rex gen2:2
Motem rex:3
Indoraptor:4

1 Like

Megalogaia, poukaidei, Skoonasaurus

2 Likes