Ludia Forums

‘You Win’ when battle is ongoing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Battle ends before anyone wins. I get a message in the middle of a battle, either ‘you win’ or ‘opponent wins’. The battle is actually still going on. I am SICK of losing battles this way.

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: maybe 5-10% of battles

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey @Concart, unfortunately this kind of thing can happen when your device isn’t able to maintain a strong connection to the game. We recommend staying on either WiFi or a Data connection in order to help prevent this. Sometimes you can quickly get back into the game by fully closing the application and restarting it.

I don’t get how this has anything to do with connections. It happens when I am sitting in my living room on WiFi. I can still do everything else in the game. It happens without warning usually immediately after I’ve selected a move. How is that connection related?

1 Like

It can be connection-related if the information on your device no longer matches the information found on our servers.

So by that logic it could also be their servers. Which makes more since due to all of the other connection bugs there are. They all have one thing in common. Personally I feel they should shut the servers down at 0900 est every monday, apply the new weeks information and fix any small relatable issues, then restart back up by 0930 kicking off the new week. Maybe 1000 at latest. Servers get a fresh restart and they can make sure alliance rewards are correct

1 Like