Ludia Forums

Your best dino

I bet we all have that one dinosaur that is better then everything else our teams. For me that dinosaur is erlidominus. So I’m just wondering what is yours? (With a picture of your team)

5 Likes

For me is Scorpius rex gen 3

It’s my lucky jackpot of a dinosaur, when I have it on my team I feel victorious

3 Likes

I’d have to say trebax. Not an auto win card, but he’s a tough cookie.

6 Likes

People sleep on Gorgo

3 Likes

Not sure if he’s my best, but it’s the newest on my team and kind of a blast to play.
Counters Grypo, MRhino, and Hadros and Pho on revenge so far… with a really good sucker punch as an option.
Still playing with it and figuring out what it can do.

9 Likes

Gem, Skoona, and SConstrictor

1 Like

I technically have a level 24 thor too but my fav out of the two is definitely dio
And here’s my team

3 Likes

Hey. Is this Dino the only gen 3 out there? I don’t think I’ve seen any other gen 3s before…

2 Likes

Yeah, so far only Scorpius rex has three generations , first is legendary, gen 2 is an epic and gen 3 is an unique

2 Likes

Gorgotrebax hands down for me.

And gorgotrebax as well here.

5 Likes

Quetzorion for sure

5 Likes

The trio Spyx, Indotaurus and Spinocon are the heavy hitters of my team. Can’t choose a “best” out of the three but they are supported by the rest of the team.

3 Likes

Pho for me with srg 3 close behind

6 Likes

Arctov is definitely my best, I’ve invested more levels and boosts on it than any of my other creatures. My Skoona, Spinocon, and Testa are also good, but they’re practically unboosted and are all at lvl 21

4 Likes

My skoona is an absolute unit
Lv 28
4 hp boosts
5 attack boosts
0 speed boosts

2 Likes

My Orion. Already was pretty strong, 2.11 made it even better. 2k attack, 4.785k HP, 154 Speed, it’s an absolute unit now that it’s fully boosted. I intend on it being my first 30/30 dino.

7 Likes

Not the best Dodocevia you’ll ever see but she’s my best for now

Dodocevi

5 Likes

Behold my glorious Refrenantem!

4 Likes

This boy

2 Likes

Now I just have one frickin thing to say that there is one thing mistake that you made and that dino should be on your team. WHY THE HELL IS THE LVL 28 Mortem Rex not on ur team LOL. :rage: :scream: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like