Your Dream Teams

In this thread, I’d like for JWA players to share their dream PvP teams
Please be polite and stay on topic
You can put in a couple extras if you want to rotate your lineup, but please don’t go overboard
Non meta is fine
I’ll start with mine

Here’s my dream team
It’s quite diverse
Imperatosuchus and Albertospinos are anti tank bleeders, Quetzorion is a fast nullifier, Diplovenator is an anti flock and anti Fierce, Parasauthops is a swapper that can also be good in raids, Coelhaast is a lightning fast flock to counter Fierce and other flocks, Geminititan is just a health tank to counter Cunnings in general, Stygidaryx is a hit and run bleeder, Poukandactylus is a defensive counterattacker, Arctovasilas is a powerhouse anti tank tank, and Hydra Boa is a campy Cunning bleeder.
While this team is sort of meta, it’s based on my favorite creatures rather than the top meta.

I’m interested in seeing the dream teams of other JWA players.

2 Likes

Here’s my more achievable goal :slight_smile: imperato is still on debate, might keep magnus.

1 Like

@PyraandMythra You don’t have to take coins, DNA, or boosts into consideration. Just have all your creatures 30/30 if you want

2 Likes

I know, I just like to set reasonable goals for myself.

1 Like

Some random team i want

2 Likes

This is the team I’m currently going for

This is the team team I would use if I wasn’t fully focused on endgame.

Idk what my dream team is because since the last update it’s changed

Here is my dream team. Alloraptor is my fav and there is nothing you can do to change that. I love it.

2 Likes

My Dream Team is made of my favorite creatures in the game, no meta change, nerf or buff will ever change it.

1 Like