Your entire game is a joke

The title says it all, a company who doesn’t give a toss about its game just how much money they can squeeze from folk daft enough to plough money into it…full of bugs and match making??? Take a look at this garbage.Screenshot_20201220-141246_JW Alive Screenshot_20201220-141044_JW Alive Screenshot_20201219-190945_JW Alive

1 Like

Oh but he’s right : DID YOU CHECK THE ALLIANCE REWARDS? no?? Cause as of today they’re reverted back to the former ones… no announcement no communication nothing… image

3 Likes

Monolometrodon makes sense in that the player is saving up for Monolorhino. Mammolania is a bit hard to level but we did have a few Mammoth events so possible.

Why they are running a level 20 SteGod is a bit questionable considering this isn’t 1.5 anymore.

1 Like

I reached the point where I dun even care what Ludia puts as rewards until they pay out then I get annoyed.

Alliance rewards no longer matter if your alliance has its routines in order. Not Nice if Ludia keeps promising things but pays out others though.

I got to Avairy with my level 20-21 unboosted teams. I got just above 4500 at one point then decided to play all my level 20-21 creatures and went down 300 trophy’s. I haven’t been doing the PvP much since.

2 Likes

But that’s the thing right? 50 people dedicated to playing their part in a mission… all because of something they’ve been promised to get and than POOF it’s changed … and you just have to deal with it “happy hunting”

2 Likes

I rather they stick to what was shown at reset right or wrong. We had bad weeks so let it run.

Why was this flagged?

8 Likes

149 speed. Tragical.

2 Likes

Utterly useless in raids as well… clearly a PvP buster

“Stupid is as stupid does”

Level 20 vs lvl 29, where’s the “matching” in that? Im just curious though, i wonder what ludia’s next “i’ll make it up to you guys” move in the next update.
Let me guess, another bad update

1 Like

To be fair Paine26, I have a 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 25, and a 21 in my team. So its not that crazy to see my 21 face off against a 30. PvP is absolutely brutal for many reasons but at least that part is not unexpected.

1 Like

This… my team ranges from 27-22… got a bunch of 25-26 that are sitting the bench. And I expect my opponents to have similar leveled teams and often they do.

It’s an issue but not an issue Any kind of match making algorithms are gonna fix.

I am facing similar problem. My creatures are not
higher than level 24 but I face level 26 and higher

If there is no one near his level in the arena should he be given someone in Ruins to play?

1 Like