The 1.10 notes were kind of sparse, but it was a bit of a mini update, so there should be bigger things to come. Here are some things that I hope happen in the 1.11 notes. Feel free to list yours! I call my fake patch the “QOL update.”
- Requests and the alliance chat are split between two tabs.
- Coleaders added, which have the same privileges as leaders.
- Donatators to a donation are shown when the “i” is tapped after a request has expired.
- Alliance mission badges now show the top 3 contributors.
- Alliances can create their own custom flag via importing images, or making their own in a flag maker.
- A “change leader” option. If ALL of the coleaders within an alliance want to transfer ownership from the leader to someone else, they must all hit a special tab on the leader’s profile to remove their leadership, and transfer it to a coleader of their chosing. The leader can also do this willingly if they so chose.
New Leader/Coleader Privileges
- View a player’s last time active for over 10 minutes
- Promote people to coleader
- Demote coleaders to standard members
- Remove dinos from sanctuaries. If a dino is removed by force, no return DNA is given.
- Lock sanctuaries (detailed below)
- View donations on individual requests at any time.
- Sanctuaries shared to alliances can now be “locked” by coleaders and leaders to prevent anyone not in the alliance from hijacking it.
- Notes can be left on sanctuaries by leaders and coleaders.
- Dinos can be forcefully removed by leaders of the alliance they are shared in.
- Pterosaurs can now be placed in sanctuaries.
- Zone alteration; balancing out the zones. (I.E L2 is toned somewhat down, while L1 and L4 are made more worthwhile)
- Zones will now ROTATE biweekly. 1 -> 2, 4 -> 1, etc.
- All tournament exclusive dinos now spawn in the wild. This includes, Scolo, Bronto, Dsung, Blue, and Diplodocus.
- Increase dino spawn rate in general.
- Individual zones are now color coded. L1 has a blue tint, L2 has a green tint, L3 has a red tint, and L4 has a yellow tint.
- Rare scents now guarantee 3 rare creatures
- Epic scents now guarantee 3 epic creatures
- SCENTS ACTUALLY WORK IN PARKS NOW.
Speed Tie Resolution Change:
- When two dinos of the same rarity, level, and base speed fight against eachother, a sliding bar appears. Both players must tap the screen in an attempt to get the bar as close to the center bullseye target. The player that gets most accurate hit will attack first.
- Boosts 2.0 looks promising. I just want one thing changed: when removing boosts, you are refunded 100% of the boosts spent. This is a result of the constantly shifting meta, which is out of the player’s control.
- Evasive Stance: 50% chance to dodge on the first turn. If the dodge is successful, the chance decreases to 33%. If the dodge is unsucessful, the chance increases to 66%.
- Cloak: Same Changes as Evasive Stance
Swap-In Stun: Chance of stun increased to 75%.
Critical Hit Change
- All dinos with between 5-10% critical hit chance have their critical hit chance reduced to 0%. This is to lessen the impact RNG has on the battle.
Balance Changes: (most of these changes are buffs to diversiy the meta.)
Ardentismaxima: Health reduced to it’s former 5400. Deccelarating Strike becomes Pinning Strike.
Carbotoceratops: Health increased to 4150.
Carnotarkus: Health increased to 4100, Precise Rampage becomes Definite Rampage
Diloranocherius: Gains Immune to Stun. Health increased to 3550
Dimodactylus: Health increased to 3500
Dracoceratops: Health increased to 3200, gains 10% armor. Swap-In Rampage becomes Swap-In Stunning Strike, Regenerate becomes Dig-In.
Dracorex GEN 2: Swap-In Rampage becomes Swap-In Definite Strike.
Diorajasaurus: Armor increased to 40%
Erlikospyx: Attack increased to 1580
Erlidominus: Health reduced to 3150.
Geminititan: Loses Immunity, attack increased to 1550. This is to make it a more offensive, non immune alternative to Maxima.
Grypolyth: Undergoes a complete rework. New kit is Long Defensive Strike, Ferocious Impact, Immobilize, Rending Attack, and Minor Rending Counter. stats remain to the same:
Monomimus: Speed increased to 129. Health increased to 3300, attack increased to 1400.
Miragaia: Shielded Deccelarating Strike becomes Shielding Strike, attack reduced to 1200. This change does not effect Dsungaia.
Pterovexus: Basic attack becomes Distraction, Swoop becomes Lethal Swoop
Procerathomimus: Attack reduced to 1400, health reduced to 3200.
Pyritator: Gains Immune to Deccelaration
Smilonemys: Long Defensive Strike becomes Superior Vulnerability. This is to slightly remedy it’s reduced attack stat.
Stygidaryx: Instant Invincibility becomes Acute Stun, Gains Immunity to Stuns, loses Immunity to Bleed. This switch in immunties is made because of the nature of Daryx’s playstyle making it’s current immunity useless.
Tenontorex: Speed increased to 112
Tragodistis: Superiority Strike becomes Superior Vulnerability.
Tuoramoloch: Gains 15% armor, attack increased to 1200.
Tyrannosaurus Rex: Attack increased to 2000. Because it’s a T Rex.
Utarinex: Gains Swap-In Headbutt, Deccelarating Strike becomes Long Deccelarating Strike. Critical hit chance increased to 15%.
Utasinoraptor: Speed becomes 126. This is due to armor reducing it’s speed.