Ludia Forums

Your t-rex high score. Share here

It’s great time to hunt 12 t-rexes and dart as much as you can. So let’s share our high scores here darting t-rex.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t get past 1st base with that monster.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Too big of an appetite. Told her we had to go dutch…lol

1 Like

Ahaha, that was a funny misprint :rofl:

3 Likes

198 was my best; 130-150 mostly

2 Likes

20 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’d love to play, but for some reason the few greens on my trek to and from work have been devoid of Rexes. :frowning:

8 Likes

Am I missing something or there’s a trick behind that? Cuz I never got more than 90 :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m lvl 17 and not VIP and my max is 107 I think… never used the trick to restart though. It’s one of the hardest dino for me to dart …

2 Likes

I understand those guys up there are VIP and high lvl players but still how 270? I guess I’m too bad in darting

On a side note, why do people think splitting the bill is a thing dutch people do? :joy:

189 is the best I’ve done tonight… average is about 150-165… still have 3 attempts left to take care of Sunday…

Lol I don’t even get 270 darting vraptor. How are you able to dart that in a rex??

i got 49 im so satusfied

2 Likes

That one is the best darting I’ve ever done since I played this game though, my average on a Rex is about 180. It’s just a lucky run on that attempt.

1 Like

my record is 256!
sorry I don’t have a screenshot my phone didn’t take it :disappointed_relieved:
level 17, vip

2 Likes