Ludia Forums

Your team and your top 16

I just posted these pics in another thread and it made me wonder what everyone else has prioritized in creating and evolving dinos, so why not post your team, and the top 16 of your collection! (mostly because 16 fits on my phone screen, and probably yours too). I tend to like odd stuff, and now surf up and down the 4000 to 5000 trophy range having fun battling.

I see a lot of the same folks around here and am curious! So, here’s mine!!

5 Likes

Nice. U must have spent a lot on coins. I don’t have near that many at that level. I only power up the ones I battle with or need for fusing for members on my team only.

When the game first started I bought most of the one time offers… :smirk: still buy on occasion if something is on sale, but mostly just an obsessed nerd and ride my bike making sure I get every coin I got coming to me on a daily basis. (Earlier this week helped a lot, honestly - I would have stayed out all night if I didn’t have to work, or endure my wife’s eye rolling at my nerdery.)

5 Likes

Nice team! This is my budget friendly team haha. Coins are the only thing that’s stopping me from creating three other uniques. I try to max my coins daily on my bike runs too, and I’ve only ever bought 2 epic scents since they launched. I’ll use anything that’s free and try to limit my $$ spending while playing this game :rofl: All about that grind.

Challenging but eh it’s fun! :smile:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Omg I just noticed you have Grypolyth. Jealous.

2 Likes

Close on 3 uniques, but that could take forever :rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing too fantastic but they do me well.

7 Likes

My team and top 16. Working on a few Legendaries that might replace some on my team, might start working on Indoraptor after this weekend so I can finally get 1k TRex DNA stocked up.

5 Likes

I’ve seen you post a lot and often wondered what you had! Nice set of dinos.

Yeah, my alliance helped me out big time with purrolyth ingredients. I had most of the gryposuchus from when I used to see the thing all the time. Situational, but fun to see it crawl out onto the battlefield.

3 Likes

Good stuff everyone!! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

4 Likes

Not the level of most of you, but they serve me well. Will take suggestions in changes.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Also weird to note some of u can only fit 16. I fit 20 fine

Hoping to have Thor this weekend.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Feedbacks are welcome, testing out tuora and tenonto for monostego and Thor

3 Likes

Why did you bench a lv28 stegod?

I wish we could have more in our battle squad - my bench is ridiculous; ones like Spinotasuchus and Dimodactylus I swap in for strike events.

2 Likes

I can create some very strange teams with these guys. I tried to include pics of everything at 20+

7 Likes