Your team and your top 16

unnamed1

6 Likes

Wow, your “fleet” is impressive! :sunglasses:

I love your starting 8!

My team is a transition mode. I wanted to get allo to level 26+ and tragodistis to 26 which i could but instead ive been spending coins on building for upgrades so im gunning for tennotorex, utarinex and erlidominous as i do see him enough to work towards him…ish lol

3 Likes

Team keeps me in the 3500 ish trohpy range. Could be better, could be worse :smile: hoping to complete indo with upcoming trex event!

4 Likes

I’ve never liked it, and have too many tank(ish) types on my team. Any time I drew it, I felt like my team was weaker.

My team.

Top 16.

Currently at 4579 trophies. Been bouncing anywhere from 4650-4440 lately.

I wish I had on my team some of the stuff you guys have on the bench.

3 Likes

Nice to see more than one of us has the one horned little dude.

1 Like

Thoradolosaur looks gorgeous :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty happy with my team and some dinos I have on the bench. Haven’t been able to get anything past lvl 25 yet but with time i’ll get there!
At the moment i’m just trying to learn how to use some of the new dinos that I recently unlocked and also trying to keep the game fresh and fun so I do tend to jump between 4k-5k trophies, and yes I do adjust my team according to the amount of trophies i’m at :slight_smile:

Cool to see some of your teams! I like the variety and the insanely high level dinos that you wouldnt expect to see!

Any suggestions are welcome as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m only seeing one player using Magna, not wanting to start that conversation but seems to show the worthiness and needed buff. 30 away from creating it and am probably more excited than I should be lol.

1 Like

@Kodiakhunter1 yup, it needs a buff lol ive tried several times to use it, but it just doesnt have enough hp for this meta :frowning:

1 Like

And i’m only using it because i’m running a full-on immunity squad for funsies, not actual competition.

1 Like

that sounds quite arrogant, dude…
let’s be nice to each other

Unbleedable, unstunnable, unslowable - unstoppable :smiley:

Here is mine not so powerful yet but reachhing there

4 Likes