Your unique favorite?

The name says it all xD Say which is your unique and potentially Apex/Legendary favorite and why!For my part my only favorite is Tryko because I like the big armored theropod aspect my favorite Apex is Impero because I love reptiles and more precisely my crocs and for my Allosino legacies because i like the concept of a theropods with frill of the ceratopsians
And you then?

Legendary:Tryo/Stegodeus/Ankylomoloch.Baryonyx is my favorite dinosaur. I love Bumpy.Stegodeus has a cool design
Unique:Thora/Tenrex/Maxima.green and orange are my favorite colors.even my favorite creature in the game.Maxima has a cool design
Legendary:Ref.I love Dilophosaurus

1 Like

Orion, Ardontog, Tryko, and Dracoceratosaurus.

Orion because he’s annoying
Ardontog because look his face. I can’t say no to that.
Tryko because armored Trex that has has a small strip of purple under the armor, so style point there.
Draco because unique Pachy animations and the want to just use it in raids more due to it stupid damage and distraction/cleansing.

3 Likes

Andrewtops and troodoboa . Andrewtops can take out many fierce creatures and hard creatures like albertocervia and para. He is also one of the more balanced creatures. Troodoboa has my favorite design for all snakes besides spinocon and hydra. Her stats, resistances and abilities also make her a good counter against flocks

1 Like

Quetzorion is by all means my favorite unique. I like the way he looks and how good he is in battle (by just outright annoying the opponent). Parasauthops is a close second.

1 Like

Antarctovenator, Troodoboa, and Albertocevia. I like them mostly for their design, but I like their playstyles a lot too. Cevia would probably be my 2nd favorite if it were actually balanced.

1 Like

Has to be Quetz or Smilo, they were my first two level thirties and have been in my team ever since

1 Like

My favorite unique is a 2-way tie between Tenontorex and Erlikospyx
Legendary is either Para lux, Ankylomoloch, or Sinokotaraptor
Apex is Refrenantem. I started using her before her buff, her model is just insane!

2 Likes

Unique: I would say Magna based off of the fact that it’s so simple yet intriguing at the same time, also that it was always good, but not too good

Apex: Morty, I don’t know why but I just like him

Legendary: Spinonyx, a lot because of the aesthetic build

2 Likes

I’m in love with Pterovexus and Diloracheirus currently. So the “datamined” buff to Dilo is going to go down very well in my books

1 Like

Favorite Unique is Giganyx. It’s basically a better Tryo, which I’ve always found to be a fun creature and is one of my favorite Legendaries (though Rinchicyon is also close).

Favorite Apex is Arctovasilas, just cuz I like bears

1 Like

Erlidominus is my favorite unique easily.

Edit: My favorite apex is hadros lux (even though it is not very good) and I don’t know what my favorite legendary is.

1 Like

By design, Dio and troodoboa have to be my favorites

2 Likes

Common:Suchomimus
Rare:Albertosaurus
Epic:Giganotosaurus
Legendary:Tryostronix
Unique:Erlikospyx
Apex:Hydra Boa

3 Likes

My favourite unique is magnapyritor. It’s so fluffy, colourful and has a cool dragonish head.

2 Likes

Legendary: Dilophoboa, Dodocevia and Rinchicyon :blush:
Unique: Ardontognathus, Geminititan and Albertospinos
Apex: Mortem rex, Imperatosuchus and Hydra boa

1 Like

favorite uniques gotta be Mammolania and Geminititan

1 Like