Ludia Forums

Your Version of 3: Alanqa #2

Hello everyone! :grin:

Welcome to the Third Season of “Your Version of”, where each person leaves their version of a certain creature (of how it could be or just for fun) :slightly_smiling_face:

This season, I will redo the versions I made of hybrids months ago and as a novelty, I will also make versions of creatures! :wink:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical,tier or abilities) :nerd_face:

For this episode, we will have Alanqa

Alanqa - AKA Alan

Alankylosaurus

{Possible Hybrids}: Alankylosaurus

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 4200
Damage: 1000
Speed: 125
Armor: 0%
Critical: 5%
Tier: ???

{Spawn in the Map}: ???

{Moves}’

Resilient Strike (x1) (Self: Cleanse Distraction) (Target Lowest HP: Remove cloak, dodge and speed increase) (-50% speed for 1 turn)

Rampage (x2) (Target Lowest HP) {Cooldown: 1}

Long Invincibility (Self: 100% shields for 2 attacks, lasting 3 turns) {Cooldown: 4}

:arrows_counterclockwise: SWAP IN INVINCIBILITY: :arrows_counterclockwise: (Self: 100% shield
for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn after swap in) (Taunt, lasting this turn) (Cannot swap for 2 turns)

:star:My Version: :star: Alanqa - AKA Alan

{Possible Hybrids}: Alankylosaurus

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 4250
Damage: 1100
Speed: 125
Armor: 0%
Critical: 5%
Tier: Alpha High

{Spawn in the Map}: Global Daily: Sunday

{Moves}’

Superiority Strike (x1) (Self: Cleanse Distraction) (Target Fastest: -50% speed for 1 turn) -> it’s not precise

Rampage (x2) (Target Lowest HP) {Cooldown: 1}

Long Invincibility (Self: 100% shields for 2 attacks, lasting 3 turns) {Cooldown: 4}

:arrows_counterclockwise: SWAP IN INVINCIBILITY: :arrows_counterclockwise: (Self: 100% shield for 1 attack, lasting 1 turn after swap in) (Taunt, lasting this turn) (Cannot swap for 2 turns)

:x: RESISTENT TO SWAP PREVENTION (75%) :x: (The chance of an opponent stopping this creature from swapping out is reduced)

• This creature needs to improve
  • This creature is perfectly fine
  • This creature needs to get worse
  • I don’t know what to choose

0 voters

My choice

Apparently “Alan” has not changed much with the arrival of the new version and I believe that it is totally balanced too

Next Creature

Allosaurus (There was a slight change in plans: first I will make changes to non-hybrid creatures and then hybrids).

Previous episode

Your Version of 3: "Alankylosaurus" - A new beginning #1

Thanks for reading, voting and/or leaving your version!! :laughing:

App used to make this topic: Field Guide

2 Likes