Ludia Forums

Your Version of 3: Allosaurus #3

Hello everyone! :grin:

Welcome to the Third Season of “Your Version of”, where each person leaves their version of a certain creature (of how it could be or just for fun) :slightly_smiling_face:

This season, I will redo the versions I made of hybrids months ago and as a novelty, I will also make versions of creatures! :wink:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical,tier or abilities) :nerd_face:

For this episode, we will have Allosaurus

Allosaurus - AKA Allo

{Possible Hybrids}: Allosinosaurus

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 4620
Damage: 1750
Speed: 104
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%
Tier: ???

{Spawn in the Map}: Global: Night/ Dawn/ Dusk + Restaurant: Anytime

{Moves}’

Fierce Strike (x1) (Self: Cleanse Vulnerable) (Target Lowest HP: Remove Taunt. Destroy shields and bypass armor)

Fierce Impact (x1.5) (Self: Cleanse Vulnerable) (Target Lowest HP: Remove Taunt. Destroy shields and bypass armor) {Cooldown: 1}

:x: RESISTENT TO VULNERABLE (100%) (This Creature cannot be made vulnerable) :x:

:star:My Version: :star: Allosaurus - AKA Alo

{Possible Hybrids}: Allosinosaurus

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 4625
Damage: 1700
Speed: 105
Armor: 0%
Critical: 25%
Tier: Beta

{Spawn in the Map}: Global: Night/ Dawn/ Dusk + Restaurant: Anytime

{Moves}’

Fierce Strike (x1) (Self: Cleanse Vulnerable) (Target Lowest HP: Remove Taunt. Destroy shields and bypass armor)

Armor Piercing Impact (x1,5) (Bypass armor) {Cooldown: 1}

• This creature needs to improve
  • This creature is perfectly fine
  • This creature needs to get worse
  • I don’t know what to choose

0 voters

My choice

In the last update, Allosaurus has ceased to be a simple common and now destroys all shields in its path. I feel that in cooperative mode this is really good, but not in the arena. Maybe I’ll change my mind in the future, but I think ignoring the shields entirely wouldn’t be that good.

Despite this, I believe it is balanced!

Next Creature

Allosaurus Gen 2

Previous episode

Your Version of 3: Alanqa #2

Thanks for reading, voting and/or leaving your version!! :laughing:

App used to make this topic: Field Guide

1 Like

He’s fine, unlike the next creature that you’re going to write about…

3 Likes

But tbh I liked him with API. When facing tanks, Allo user could trick his opponent. When he was going to shield to block API, Allo could use DSS and API next turn. It was especially interesting against Miragaia.
Now he’ll just spam FI without thinking

4 Likes

So true. I loved to deceive the opponent, thus destroying his shield and sending out an irritating “ops!”

2 Likes