Ludia Forums

Your Version of 3: Allosaurus Gen 2 #4

Hello everyone! :grin:

Welcome to the Third Season of “Your Version of”, where each person leaves their version of a certain creature (of how it could be or just for fun) :slightly_smiling_face:

This season, I will redo the versions I made of hybrids months ago and as a novelty, I will also make versions of creatures! :wink:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical,tier or abilities) :nerd_face:

For this episode, we will have Allosaurus Gen 2

Allosaurus Gen 2 - AKA Allo G2

68932019_1796026427196037_4430726165639987200_o

{Possible Hybrids}: Alloraptor

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 5100
Damage: 1800
Speed: 105
Armor: 0%
Critical: 40%
Tier: ???

{Spawn in the Map}: —exclusive creatures—

{Moves}’

Cleansing Shattering Strike (x1) (Self: Cleanse) (Target Lowest HP: Destroy Shields and bypass armor)

Fierce Impact (x1.5) (Self: Cleanse Vulnerable) (Target Lowest HP: Remove Taunt. Destroy shields and bypass armor) {Cooldown: 1}

Rending Takedown (Target Highest HP: Destroy Shields, bypass armor, Inflict 0.6x of opponent’s max HP) {Cooldown: 1} {Delay: 1}

:x: RESISTENT TO VULNERABLE (100%) (This Creature cannot be made vulnerable) :x:

:x: *RESISTENT TO DAMAGE OVER TIME (100%) (DoT cannot be applied to this creature) :x:

:star:My Version: :star: Allosaurus Gen 2 - AKA Allo 2.0 better than Rexy

{Possible Hybrids}: Alloraptor

{Level 26 - Stats}:

Health: 4750
Damage: 1800
Speed: 105
Armor: 0%
Critical: 25%
Tier: Apex Low

{Spawn in the Map}: Park (Night) + Restaurant: (Night)

{Moves}’

Cleansing Strike (Self: Cleanse) (Target Lowest HP: Attack x1)

Fierce Impact (x1.5) (Self: Cleanse Vulnerable) (Target Lowest HP: Remove Taunt. Destroy shields and bypass armor) {Cooldown: 1}

Rending Takedown (Target Highest HP: Destroy Shields, bypass armor, Inflict 0.6x of opponent’s max HP) {Cooldown: 1} {Delay: 1}

• This creature needs to improve
  • This creature is perfectly fine
  • This creature needs to get worse
  • I don’t know what to choose

0 voters

My choice

What can I say about this creature? Undoubtedly it is one of the most broken creatures today, so strong that it is capable of beating super hybrids of the same rarity, which makes no sense at all! I hope Ludia will make this creature balanced again.

Next Creature

Amargasaurus

Previous episode

Your Version of 3: Allosaurus #3

Thanks for reading, voting and/or leaving your version!! :laughing:

App used to make this topic: Field Guide

Easy fix

0%
30%
Cleansing Strike
Fierce Impact
Rending Takedown
100% Speed Dercrease

2 Likes

That’s still too good imo, especially since we no longer have the Mammoth to counter it.
I think changing Cleansing Strike to Distraction-Cleansing Strike or even Prowl would be better.

4 Likes

Allo G2 has way too much health in my opinion. Reducing its health would help balance it, as well as removing its 100% resistance to DoT. I also decided to give it Prowl as a basic move, which would certainly be interesting for a chomper to have (and it makes sense for Allo).

0%
30%

Prowl
Defense Shattering Impact
Rending Takedown

100% Resistance to Vulnerability

2 Likes

Hey we have edapho, seco, and haast Eagle (mind games),

Seco yes. Edapho can’t beat it without a setup.

Now Ludia makes every nonhybrid either a fierce, cunning or resilient. Clear RPS. Then why can a bulky fierce beat most cunning creatures he should be countered by? This is just stupid.

5 Likes

Just completely remove cleanse from him

2 Likes

If you gave it Prowl it could keep the Cleanse while still allowing debuffs to affect it. Besides, it says in its description that’s it’s an ambush predator, which is why I suggested Prowl in the first place.

2 Likes