Your Version of: Alankylosaurus #62

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Alankylosaurus :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Alankylosaurus {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:4560
Damage:1000
Speed:114
Armor:30%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Rampage (x2)
Short Defense (x1)
Long Invincibility (100%)

{Swap in Invincibility} {100%}

Alankylosaurus {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4500
Damage:975
Speed:118
Armor:30%
Critical:5%

Superior Vulnerability (x1)
Rampage (x2)
Long Protection (x1)
Long Invincibility (100%)

{Swap in Invincibility} {100%}
{Immune to Vulnerability} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Alankylo need BUFF
  • Alankylo need NERF
  • Alankylo it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I don’t have this creature, but I think it needs a BUFF (despite being incredible against those who don’t destroy shields).

1 Like

I think it just needs a hybrid. I would say that this one has had more requests for a hybrid than any other (perhaps excluding Majunga, but even then, Alankylo comes a close second).

6 Likes

This thing if it doesn’t get a hybrid, needs a major buff cause even Alanqa seems to be better than this thing.
Way too many boosted Thors out there to be running this

1 Like

The only thing I would do is change out one of the shields for another attack. Not sure which shield, or which attack I’d give her. But she essentially has three shields with the swap in ability, which is a bit excessive in my opinion.

2 Likes

Love your rework. Of course he needs superior vulnerability and long protection as anky g2 has it. I would keep his attack at 1000 tho

1 Like

Thank You! :grin:

Now that Anky has been reworked, I think Alankylo needs it too! :wink:

1 Like

It’s not a bad change. It is basically in line with the changes to Anky’s. I do find it a bit strange that Alanky wasn’t updated at the same time. Bit of an oversight really.

Except, that adding in Superior Vulnerability resulted in across-the-board nerfs to various dinosaurs. If Alanky was updated with a damage nerf, its main purpose (Indom counter) would be reduced a bit making a bit more versatile.

I still feel like it needs something else to be great… maybe a hybrid.

1 Like