Your Version of: Ardontosaurus #61

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Ardontosaurus :hushed:

Ardontosaurus-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Ardontosaurus {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:5100
Damage:1200
Speed:108
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Definite Strike (x1)
Decelerating Impact (x1.5)
Defense Shattering Rampage (x2)
Instant Invincibility (100%)

{Immunity} {100%}

Ardontosaurus {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4750
Damage:1375
Speed:108
Armor:0%
Critical:40%

Definite Strike (x1)
Decelerating Impact (x1.5)
Defense Shattering Rampage (x2)
Extended Critical Impact (x1.5) (+60%) (3 turns)

{Immunity} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Ardonto need BUFF
  • Ardonto need NERF
  • Ardonto it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I love Ardonto, because it is a fully balanced creature and for being great against Indoraptor Gen 2

2 Likes

I prefer a change of kit on Ardo or Maximus. My personal opinion is that a Dino should not have the same abilities with other Dino.Even it is a parent Dino. Keep the 3 abilities the same and change one…i prefer it.

2 Likes

I have the same opinion. The creatures are totally different with different abilities, it doesn’t make sense to have the same abilities.

5200 HP
20 Crit
1400 DMG
0 armor
110 SPD

Definite strike
Decelerating impact
Definite rampage
Critical impact

Immunity

1 Like

Whoa no! Ardontosaurus does not need a buff. It can already beat chompers as it is, buffing it’s attack isn’t going to help the situation.
Speaking of which, is that because of Secodontosaurus’ high attack damage?
The fact that it is an Immune speed-control tank is is important when balancing stats, you can’t just take the best parts of both parents and combine them. If it’s Immune, it’s stats should be naturally lower than if it wasn’t, so considering its high health, it should have low damage to compensate.

If I had to change Ardontosaurus, I would lower it’s damage and replace Instant Invincibility with a critical move, like the one you suggested.

The problem with Ardontosaurus is that it can, especially if it crits, beat chompers as well as speedsters and debuff dinos, along with other tanks. In fact, it does well against practically everything.

Yikes no!. That would be like having another Maxima. Definitely Overpowered.
Plus it can’t have Definite Rampage, because it’s Immune.

I was talking about your rework. Just my thoughts on it.
I didn’t vote because I think Ardonto might be better balanced with a nerf, but it doesn’t desperately need one.

Id just replace the Invincibility with Cirtical Impact and Maxima would get Bellow

3 Likes

I guess my post sounded a bit too accusatory. I didn’t mean to sound too serious, but I stand by my statement on Immunes.
I just wanted to put that out there.

1 Like

This is literally the forum edition of no escape

Where does the 40% crit come from? And why does it have extended crit impact if it has 40% crit… that stacks to 100% crit and with 1375 damage… high tyrant if not worse…

Argentino used to have 40% :x

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah that bugs me a bit too but at the same time i like Maxima’s kit and don’t want It to change anymore. If anything i think the instant invincibility fits Maxima more than Ardonto since brachi has a similar priority in bellow. When Ardont first came out i was like: “where da heck is extended critical strike?”

1 Like

I think it’s fine so no rework here, but i like the idea of extended critical strike on it

1 Like

I like the way it is now but I would ve fine with little change. Lets start petition to give argentinosaurus 40 crit back, just imagine Ardentismaxima with 40% crit. :laughing:

1 Like