Your Version of: Bajatonodon (v.2) #67

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Bajatonodon :hushed:

Bajatonodon-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Bajatonodon {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:5400
Damage:1000
Speed:111
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Bellow (+50%)
Devastation (x3)
Regenerate and Run (+50%)

{Swap in Heal} {+50%}
{Immune to DoT} {100%}

Bajatonodon {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:5400
Damage:1125
Speed:111
Armor:15%
Critical:5%

Superior Vulnerability (x1)
Nullifying Impact (x1.5)
Greater Stunning Rampage (x2)
Regenerate and Run (+50%)

{Swap in Stun} {75%}
{On Escape Heal} {+50%}
{Immune to DoT} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Bajato need BUFF
  • Bajato need NERF
  • Bajato it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I haven’t and never fought in the arena, but I think he / she needs a Buff. Having Stun or Nullifier would not be bad or at least have your stats improved

1 Like

5850 Health
1000 Damage
112 Speed
15% Armor
5% Critical

-Superior Vulnerability
-Long Invincibility
-Devastation
-Regenerate And Run

Swap In Stun
Immune To Damage Over Time
Immune To Stuns

This way, Bajatonodon can tank many hits, while preparing the vulnerability + devastation strategy.

3 Likes

5600 HP
5 crit
1200 DMG
110 SPD
0 armor

Superior Vulnerability
Nullifying Impact
Greater stunning devastation (deals 3x DMG, 75% chance to stun opponent for 1 turn) 2 turn delay, 1 turn cool down.
Regen and Run

Swap in Stun
On escape heal
Immune to DoT

2 Likes

NI wouldn’t be better than Bellow. Bellow allows Baja to survive till he has Devastation

2 Likes

Pffft lol nope faced one today with Dilorach and thyla who remember got nerfed and I was just wiping the floor with it
image image image image image image image
He or she ended up with a full health Bajatondon but a dead team

1 Like

Didn’t help that it also has one of the worst swap in’s swap in heal like how is that gonna help lol especially that it locks you in

First when he swaps in second when he heals third when i hit him. Fourth the basically give up with landing a single hit.
image image image image image

1 Like

The problem is that this thing tries to be a turtle but it can’t it doesn’t have the armors nor healing abilities to make it work

That’s also the problem with bajasaur it can’t take the hit there is only so much actually ho can take you

For Baja to be good it needs to move away from just being another turtle clone (we have four now the epic, rare, legendary and now unique) and make more of an actual edmontoguandon hybrids. A stunning speed control jack of all trades

So here is mine

Bajatondon

Health: 5,400
Attack: 1,100
Speed: 111

Passives
Immune to DoT
On escape heal

Moveset

Superior Vulnerability
Nullifying Impact
Greater Stunning rampage
Slowing impact

This trade as ludia said trades the healing aspects of its ancestors for more speed control and power out. I also didn’t give it the inverse i.e. stunning impact for null rampage since stunning impact has a delay and null rampage as well so I rather have it have the option to null turn one

8 Likes

I actually agree, they gave it the moves and low damage of the turtle without 50% armor… its essentially useless as is

3 Likes

Check out this one (since it’s hybrid components have a nullify and stun) (It’s a superhybrid, seriously, it should be strong.)
HP: 5440
ATK: 1130
Speed: 111
Passives:
Immune to DoT
On Escape Heal
Moves:
Superior Vulnerability
Nullifying Impact
Greater Stunning rampage
Devastation
Swap in Stun
This thing needs more damage output. Like seriously. lol

2 Likes

I like it, but I think it needs Bellow. Or maybe Defensive Stance. That instant shield is useful.
Also Regen-and-run is a must.

1 Like

Bajatonodon

5400 hp
1100 damage
111 speed
0% armor
5% crit

Superior vulnerability
Nullyfing impact
Greater stunning rampage
Regenerate and Run

Immune to DoT
Swap in stun
On escape heal

1 Like

Swap on Heal -> Swap in Stun
Devastation -> Null Impact
Bellow -> Stunning Rampage (?)

3 Likes

I suppose Nullifying Impact would be more useful than Bellow though. Maybe Swap-in Defense for the Shields?

2 Likes

Indeed, i changed It. But perhaps It doesn’t really need shields at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. If Edmontoguanodon is so good without them, Baja can go without them too.

3 Likes

lol ya especially with dodgers and attack buffers or other shielding tanks

1 Like

I mean I could have said better myself

1 Like

I agree he still needs a shielding move long invincibility or long shielding strike like the purrolyth would be perfect for him as he already has superior vulnerability

1 Like

Greater Stunning Devastation should be 2 turn delay and 3 turn cooldown in my opinion, given that it’s a little on the overpowered side.

2 Likes