Your Version of: Carnotarkus #55

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Carnotarkus :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Carnotarkus {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:3900
Damage:1100
Speed:110
Armor:20%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Long Protection (x1)
Precise Rampage (x2)
Instant Distraction (–90%)

{Greater Rending Counter} {0.33x Max HP}

Carnotarkus {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4350
Damage:1200
Speed:113
Armor:20%
Critical:5%

Cleansing Superior (x1) (Cleanse self. Target’s speed reduced by 50% for 2 turns)
Long Protection (x1)
Precise Rampage (x2)
Instant Debilitated (Priority. Target’s damage reduced by 75% for the next 2 turns) (Cooldown: 2)

{Greater Rending Counter} {0.33x Max HP}
{No Escape}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Tarkus need BUFF
  • Tarkus need NERF
  • Tarkus it’s FINE

0 voters

Whaat? No, he’s fine now. I would give him No Escape, but no other changes please. Even without it he’s one of the strongest legendaries

2 Likes

I like my spiky cow as is. The no-escape would be nice to have, but don’t change the rest please. Then people will think it’s OP.

3 Likes

I agree that she needs “No Escape”.

The purpose of this topic is to see what it would look like in your opinion (and not that it needs to be that way). In my opinion she needs “no Escape”, nothing more. But if I could switch to a random way it would be that way. Just use your imagination and ignore whether the creature needs to change or not.

This topic is for fun and imagination, nothing too serious!

5 Likes

Cleansing Superiority is a cool move idea, and would fit perfectly, but right now Tarkus is fine as is.

1 Like

Isn’t cleasing superior a slightly better version of the old superiority strike? It does fit tarkus but it’s also another bleeder hard counter. I don’t think It should get that.
I think tarkus is fine, but i do agree with a small hp buff and giving no escape, or just giving no escape. I wouldn’t want an overbuff just so people can ask for a nerf later :laughing:

1 Like

She’s fine. Maybe 25% armor and/or no escape, but she’s pretty balanced right now.

1 Like

Carnotarkus

4350 HP
1250 ATK
10 crit
20 armor
113 SPD

Superior vulnerability
Ferocious strike
Precise thagomizer (deals 1.5x damage, target’s speed is by 50% for 2 turns, bypass dodge effects cooldown: 3, delay: 1)
Instant distraction

Greater rending counter
No escape

2 Likes

I still think she needs a small hp buff, or No Escape added. Attack is fine.

2 Likes

Tarkus
HP : 4200
DMG : 1100
Speed : 111
Armor : 20%
Crit chance : 5%

Cleansing superior (cleanse all negative effects except Decelerating effect and reduce the target’s speed to 33% for 1 turn)
Precise Rampage
Long protection
Instant Distraction

Rending counter attack (33%)

I give it more bulk because 3900 HP it’s pretty low for a tank even with a powerful counter-attack, the speed buff makes it faster than Gemini so more viable to counter it
And I change the “superiority strike” to “cleansing superior” so like Puru, Tarkus can cleanse every debuffs (except decel) but it decel only 33% so against an decel dino he can’t keep the speed control

1 Like

This thing’s already High Apex, I even run it and I don’t think it needs more HP. With 20% armour and Long Protection, it’s fine as is.

1 Like