Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Dig in #35

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature/skill or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities)and for skills, tell how she could change (getting better or worse):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature/Skill is: “Dig In” :hushed:

{Data of this creature/skill}:

“Dig In” {Skill}

“Cleanse self.Increase speed by 10% for 2 turns.Shield 50% for 1 turn.Regenerate 25% health {Cooldown:2}”

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Carbo
•Carbotops
•Einia
•Sino
•Monostego
•Stegotops
•Trice

“Dig In” {Skill} (My version)::wink:

"Cleanse self.Increase speed by 10% for 1 turn.Shield 50% for 1 turn.Regenerate 50% health {Cooldown:3} {Delay:1}

{Creatures that have this ability}:

•Carbo
•Carbotops
•Einia
•Sino
•Monostego
•Stegotops
•Trice

And you?would you change this creature/skill?and how would it change?:thinking:

1 Like

My only problem with it is the 2 turm cooldown. It is too spamable in my opinion so make it 3.

1 Like

Thats a easy one just remove the purify from it and keep the rest

1 Like

Honestly i wouldn’t change anything, i think it’s good the way It is.

5 Likes

My version of Dig In:

Priority. Cleanse self. Increase speed by 10% for 3 turns. Shield 50% for 1 turn. Regenerate 25% health. Cooldown: 3 Delay: 1

3 Likes

If they want to change the cooldown to 3, they need to add damage to the attack, other way they would make them weak

I actually think dig in is great the way it is, you have to take the risk to attack , cleanse , slowdown the opponent and sacrifice your dino, it’s very strategic and I love strategic movements , they make the game more interesting and bring variety to the arena in an era when everything is about chompers and speeders

2 Likes

Even the way It is now i think ceratopsians in general need a hp and damage buff, not to the way It was before, but their stats now are just pathetic :laughing:

2 Likes

Dig in is not really that good of a move, Even in combo with swap in stunning strike their attack is so weak I defeat them almost every time. So, the first idea is good with the 50% regen. Some of them need more attack but change swap in stunning strike to swap in stun to balance the increased attack. .

my version;

Dig In -> Cleanse Self. Shield 100% for one turn. Regenerate 50% of health. or Dig in -> Cleanse Self. Increase maximum health by 15%. Regenerate 20% of life.

Creatures with this ability:

• Carbonemys
  • Carbotoceratops
  • Einiasuchus
  • Monostegotops
  • Sinoceratops
  • Stegoceratops
  • Triceratops
  • Ankylosaurus
  • Amargocephalus
  • Ankylosaurus Gen 2
  • Ankyntrosaurus