Your Version of: Diorajasaur #70

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Diorajasaur :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Diorajasaur {Unique} :neutral_face:

HP:4500
Damage:1000
Speed:108
Armor:30%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Instant Distraction (-90%)
Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50%)
Instant Invincibility (100%)

{Precise Shattering Counter-Attack} {x1}

Diorajasaur {Unique} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4500
Damage:1050
Speed:109
Armor:30%
Critical:30%

Superior Vulnerability (x1)
Instant Distraction (-90%)
Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50%)
Instant Invincibility (100%)

{Swap in Slow} {-50%} {2 turns}
{Precise Shattering Counter-Attack} {x1}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Dio need BUFF
  • Dio need NERF
  • Dio it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

In my opinion he is fine. Your counterattack is great, has speed control and increases your damage (it doesn’t make sense, but it helps).

I’d love for it to get an On Escape Pinning Strike, or No Escape, or something pinning within its kit without changing any of its moves since its kit is almost perfect.

Also buff health to 4800.

4 Likes

I think It should get superior vulnerability. I makes sense since now it’s an anky move. I think that would be the little push If needs to get tyrant status. Stats are good imo so not changing those.

2 Likes

I’m in between the “it’s fine” and “needs a buff”. It’s a good dinosaur, and it’s certainly not a priority. I wish all uniques where super strong, competitive, and all of them counter and have even numbers of counters. Like Tryko, it’s great but has a fair amount of counters. Dio doesn’t quit fit in this boat but it is a viable Unique. I voted “fine” because there are just soooo many things I would fix before.

3 Likes

30% crit + Superior Vulnerability + a 50 damage buff is too OP imo. I think it’s speed is fine as it is, tying with tryko. Honestly if the gamepress sims are to be trusted, this thing is already better than Tryko. Does not need a buff.

It’s one of the few dinos that fits in the “Fine” category, not needing a nerf or buff

1 Like

It’s already a really good hybrid, maybe a health buff to 4800 would help it idk, really loke the superior vunerabilty idea would make it cause even more damage with it’s couter maybe even too much

1 Like

DIOrajasaur

HP : 4500
DMG : 1000
Speed : 108
Armor : 30%
Crit chance : 5%

Superior vulnerability
Instant Distraction
Ferocity strike
ZA WARUDO
(Priority, stop time and give 2 free turns)
Delay : 1 Cooldown : 3 turns

Precise shattering counter
Immune to vulnerability

3 Likes

I love Dio, but I do feel like it needs tweaks. It’s pretty generic as it is.

My version:

4500 HP
1000 Attack
108 Speed
30% Armor
20% Critical

Superior Vulnerability
Ferocious Strike
Distracting Shield
Instant Invincibility
1X Precise Shattering Counter

Explanation:
I think both Raja hybrids deserve to inherit the high critical rate of the original. I know ID can be very helpful in some scenarios, but I think changing its distraction move into Distracting Shield helps differentiate it from Tryko and makes it not so vulnerable to losing a turn in the Immune meta. Superior Vulnerability is definitely a logical upgrade. I’d just prefer that if it did get SV it’s stats don’t get gutted like the rest of the creatures that got it.

4 Likes

It probably would ha e since vulnerability plus ferocious plus defense shattering it’s just too much

It still probably wouldn’t be top meta though tbh. But such is the way of power creep

3 Likes

I hope we don’t get another but we already have seen it the mammoths

It has achieved heaven.

1 Like

I have loved my Dio ever since one of those weeks where they had a unique event, like a year ago. I got her when she still had swap-in ferocity, and a pinning move. I miss those days… I like her counter and ferocious, but it felt like they took away a lot that was unique about her with the Instant Distraction/Invincibility update. Giving her back a pinning move would be amazing, even if half the opponents she meets in the arena have immunity. Would’ve been even more useful under the reign of the Rat…

1 Like

It eats indo G2 therefore I like it :grinning:

1 Like

Love your rework. SV and Swap in Slow would be great adjustments to Dio. Especially Swap in Slow. It would be great against Indo G2s, especially with precise counter.
However I would leave his attack at 1000, it’s fine now

2 Likes

I just really dont like the fact that it got 2 skills out of nowhere, ferocious and instant distraction. Id replace them with extended Critical Impact and Distracting Impact. And give it as superior vulnerability + some HP and DMG buff as well.

2 Likes

That would literally kill it. It would probably put it in mid apex.

Ferocious is present in the raja/majunga family and distract comes from tuojin.

1 Like