Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Edmontoguanodon #12

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Edmontoguanodon😯

{Data of this creature}:

Edmontoguanodon {Epic}:unamused:

HP:5220
Damage:1100
Speed:107
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Regeneration and Run (+50% HP)
Nullifying Impact (x1.5)
Greater Stunning Rampage (x2)

{Swap in Stun} {66%}

Edmontoguanodon {Epic} (My version)::wink:

HP:5000
Damage:1125
Speed:109

Superiority Strike (x1)
Greater Stunning Impact (x1.5)
Regeneration and Run (+50% HP)

{Swap in Greater Stun} {75%}

Or

HP:5275
Damage:1025
Speed:109

Superiority Strike (x1)
Nullifying Impact (x1.5)
Regeneration and Stun (+50% HP) (50% Stun)

{Swap in Stun} {66%)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

1 Like

I really like Mango Horse the way he is now, not too stronk but not too weak, but if I had to change him then this is how I would;

Mango Horse - Stat Changes; Health; 5220 -> 5300, Damage; 1100 -> 1100, Speed; 107 -> 107/109, Armor; 0% -> 0%, Critical; 5% -> 5%. Skill Changes; Superiority Strike -> Superiority Strike, Regenerate And Run -> Regenerate And Run, Nullifying Impact -> Nullifying Rampage, Greater Stunning Rampage -> Greater Stunning Rampage. Swap-In Stun -> Swap-In Acute Stun (basically a 100% swap-in stun). Gains Immunity to Distractions. Gains Immunity to Swap-Prevention.

1 Like

I second the fact that he is okay the way he is just if ya wanna make him more reliable make it acute swap in stun and like make him a bit faster then 108 otherwise it’s perfect

2 Likes

Lol why it’s ok

It’s not crazy or anything

I think it’s fine the way it is. It is a very ballanced Epic creature. I find it anoying when I rarely come up against it, but it’s nice to see it because it’s different and Ballanced. Here that Ludia it’s fun because it’s different and Ballanced.

1 Like

5400 HP
1200 Damage
110 Speed

Superiority Strike
Greater Stunning Impact
Greater Stunning Rampage
Regeneration and Run
Swap in Acute Stun
Immune to Stun

1 Like

Lol same with thylo even the number one in the tournament uses it cause it fun different and let’s all repeat that word one more time BALANCED. MEMORIZE THAT WORD LUDIA BALANCED

1 Like

Eh I don’t know having it without null doesn’t seem right the. It just be a cheaper paramolch

Although that speed really hurts it if 112 like iguanadon I think it be good plus it can swap in on rats and who doesn’t love that

Two Rampages?Would be really look very strong!

1 Like

Wow!More life and damage?i think he could stop until Christmas Chicken!

1 Like

I wasn’t really sure what to change, I feel like he’s good right now. So I figured another Rampage could help him kill things quicker and he’ll still have Nullification so I thought it would be a win/win for him. :smiley:

1 Like

Perfectly fine the way it is.

2 Likes

He’s fine in my opinion. If I had to change it in some way, then I’d give it some extra attack, and maybe change its nullifying impact to distracting impact.

1 Like

5000 Hp
1100 damage
110 speed
5 crit
0 armor

supeority strike
GSI
GSR
IAR

1 Like