Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Entelochops #98

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Entelochops :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Entelochops {Epic} :smiley:

HP:4200
Damage:1100
Speed:126
Armor:20%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1) (Cleanse Distraction) (-50% speed for 1 turn)

Mutual Fury (Cleanse self) (+10% speed for 2 turns) (+50% damage : 1 turn for the opponent and 2 turns for self) [Cooldown: 1]

Revenge Decelerating Impact (x1.5) (Reduce target’s speed by 50% for 2 turns. On Revenge, deal x2 damage) [Cooldown: 1]

Revenge Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields and bypass armor) (On Revenge, there IS no Delay) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

{Immune to Deceleration}
{Immune to Stuns}

Entelochops {Epic} (My version) :star_struck:

HP: 4350
Damage:1100
Speed:118
Armor:20%
Critical:5%

Precise Superiority Strike (x1) (Cleanse Distraction) (bypass cloak and evasion) (-50% speed for 1 turn)

Mutual Fury (Cleanse self) (+10% speed for 2 turns) (+50% damage : 1 turn for the opponent and 2 turns for self) [Cooldown: 1]

Revenge Decelerating Impact (x1.5) (Reduce target’s speed by 50% for 2 turns. On Revenge, deal x2 damage) [Cooldown: 1]

Revenge Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields and bypass armor) (On Revenge, there IS no Delay) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

{On Escape Heal} {+25% health when opponent’s try to escape}
{Immune to Stuns}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Enchops need BUFF
  • Enchops need NERF
  • Enchops it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

Enchops is perfectly fine, despite having 2 Rampages in a row (with revenge activated) it can be stopped.

Next Creature: Majundaboa

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

Sorry for the photo, it was the best i had… :sweat_smile:

Entenlochops? I’d say it’s good. I gave it that nickname because I got nothing but 10s for nearly the entire fusing process. Then I got a 50 at the end so that kind of makes up for it

3 Likes

If you read the gamepress article about the tourney we had a few weeks ago, you’ll know why Entelochops wound need a nerf.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not that bad. Compared to the big 3, it was a minor inconvenience. It’s a bit overrated

2 Likes

Pretty balanced honestly. Not a huge fan of stun immunity on it, but I can deal. Wouldn’t change her.

2 Likes

Remove decel immunity. It would even be a buff, not a nerf, because now Chops can’t even use MF because he can’t be slowed

3 Likes

I think he’s fine I mean he wasn’t broken in the tourney as Indom g2 and Prorat for sure

Anyway he might need a nerf on speed but receive a Precise move and swap in/on escape heal

This version would be more logical compared to his ancestors

2 Likes

But let’s not forget that MF also comes into play when opponents are faster than you are naturally

3 Likes

The only instance is gamma and Procerat

1 Like

It didn’t seem too strong nor too weak in the tournament. But what i don’t understand is where the heck It got 126 speed

1 Like

But most opponents that are faster than 126 cannot slow, so removing immunity to decel would buff it.

1 Like

Mutations :thinking:

2 Likes

My version heh (screw boosts)

1 Like