Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Erlidominus #15

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Erlidominus :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Erlidominus {Unique}:unamused:

HP:3300
Damage:1600
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Minimal Sppedup Strike (x1)
Rampage (x2)
Strike and Run (x1)
Cloak (75%)

{Immunity} {100%}

Erlidominus {Unique} (My version)::wink:

HP:3500
Damage:1500
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:25%

Speedup Strike (x1) {Deal x1 Damage.Cleanse Distraction.Increased Speed by 25% for 2 Turns}
Rampage(x2)
Strike and Run (x1)
Cloak (75%)

{Immunity} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

3 Likes

I would give her DSR and Rampage And Run. Nah but for reals I honestly like her the way she is now and I probably wouldn’t change anything. She’s balanced.

7 Likes

Impact and Run instead of Strike and Run.

3 Likes

Keep everything the same but change the regular rampage to precise and then erlidom would become the nemesis of indo2.

1 Like

Increase Health To 3500
Decrease Damage To 1500

Change Strike And Run To Impact And Run

2 Likes

My version:

Erlidomimus:
Health: 2790
Attack: 1700
Speed: 127
Critical chance: 10%
Armor: 5%

Moveset:
Minimal speedup strike
Impact
Rampage and run
Evasive stance

Immunity to deceleration

1 Like

Speedup Strike (x1) {Deal x1 Damage.Cleanse Distraction.Increased Speed by 25% for 2 Turns}

Why does it need to cleanse distraction? It’s immune…

1 Like

I would give it cautious strike.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This baby is perfect the way he is. He is powerful but has weakness.
He is the Perfect combo of Monostegotops is placed after him in the lineup. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Drop the health -100. Done.

1 Like

Indominus Rex Gen2 it’s immune and can “cleanse self”

Only because they gave it a move shared with other critters (mutual fury).
However, here you add a new move that adds 25% speed up (if I remember right default min spedup strike is just 10%) and a cleanse for no reason. Unless Speedup Strike has already been added to the game, but I’m not familiar with the kits of recent new critters.

Is a skill created by me, doesn’t exist in the game

And nothing forbids an immune creature to have cleansing!

That’s not the point. I’m just saying if you created the move, what is the point of cleanse self on an immune? Extra coding work? Extra animation time?

Is this illegal?No?So i think it’s great!

I was expecting a reason more along the lines of “So they can also give it to other creatures too.”
Because if it’s meant for just 1 creature and it is immune, they’re likely not going to code the cleanse self in because it wastes time. They would however improve the speed up.

Isn’t that obvious?

No it isn’t

replace rampage with presice rampage and replace strike and run with impact and run, or just any impact for that matter

1 Like

Eh I don’t know wouldnt make sense it’s parents have either rampage or AP rampage