Your Version of: Erlikospyx #69

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Erlikospyx :hushed:

21ECEFA5-5AE5-4118-A568-13791626B19C

{Data of this creature}:

Erlikospyx {Unique} :neutral_face:

HP:3000
Damage:1500
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Minimal Speedup Strike (x1)
Lethal Wound (x1)
Debilitating Distraction (x1)
Precise Rampage (x2)

{Immune to Deceleration} {100%}

Erlikospyx {Unique} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:3500
Damage:1500
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Speedup Strike (x1) (+25% Speed) (Cleanse Distraction) (2 turns)
Lethal Wound (x1)
Debilitating Distraction (x1)
Precise Rampage (x2)

{Immune to Deceleration} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Spyx need BUFF
  • Spyx need NERF
  • Spyx it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

In my opinion, He/She should receive a Buff due to the fact that Thylacotator (which is an epic super Hybrid is better {for causing more damage to the opponent compared to Spyx and being easier to create}).

3 Likes

Due to the immune meta, spyx cant hold it’s own anymore. It’s a good dino to have, but the tier it’s in, is the bench teir, right along with diloracheirus

5 Likes

Very situational… needs health

4 Likes

Erlikospyx
Unique

Health: 3600 (from spinonyx)
Damage: 1400 (neither erliko g2 or spinonyx has such high damage)
Speed: 129
Critical: 20% (from baryonyx g2)
Armour: 0%

Minimal Rending Speedup (+10% speed 3 turns. Deal 0.34 of opponents max HP in shattering damage)
Raking Claws
Debilitating Impact (Debilitating Distraction but it does 1.5x damage. Cooldown 3)
Lethal Wound

Immunity to Damage over Time

2 Likes

I like this. Keep spyx from getting 1 shot by erlidom and adds a bit more damage even with an attack nerf.

2 Likes

I’m love this and I feel it would help… as long as you can slow it cause then yikes

1 Like

Lol I didn’t give it immune to deceleration now that it has more health and better moves. I might give it immunity to bleed or some relatively useless one though.

Why does spinonyx even have immune to deceleration?

to keep dilorach from slowing it then stun rampage.
but immune to blee will also kinda keep themselves from bleeding each other to death.

I think immunity to bleed is ok considering its still technically a speedster and not a tank that’s kinda broken with immunity to bleed

1 Like

True but bleeders already stuffed enough plus we’l” have another bleeder that immune bleeder which is the most annoying and like in fair thing next to decelerate that’s immune to deceleration

bring back the og superiority strike. cleanse everything and slow down.

4 Likes

This makes Spyx 5x worse.

Not quite 5x. It can now be slowed, tanks stand a better chance, it has less turn 1 damage output, it does worse against immunes, and Spyx needed a buff anyways.

It needs a buff yes, but this just guts it.

2 Likes

How so? I just described several ways how it’s more counterable now, and others seem to think it’s ok

Because it doesn’t need to be more counterable. It’s too weak in this meta to do anything. It needs to be better, not worse. Take it from me, a longtime Spyx user. This would drop it down to Mid Apex.

1 Like

Ooohhh you think it’s too weak now… Sorry I thought you meant it was too strong now oof. Ok I’ll see what I can do. For some reason I thought you meant “worse” as in too OP.

2 Likes

Ah I see, lol. That Immune to Slow is vital. It’s basically the one thing keeping it in limited relevance as opposed to “not used at all” like Dilorach and Rinex. I like the idea of a rending move though.

1 Like

I know nows not the time but nice

1 Like

Main weakness is his hp, so squishy he can get chipped down even with distracted attacks. Give him a good HP nudge, between 300-500, that would help him a lot. Adding a bit of crit to him (I like the 20%) if you feel funky too.

1 Like