Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Gorgosuchus #95

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Gorgosuchus :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Gorgosuchus {Epic} :smiley:

HP:3600
Damage:1440
Speed:120
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Defense Shattering Strike (x1) (Destroy shields and bypass armor)

Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50% damage for 3 turns) [Cooldown: 3]

Defense Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields and bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Cleansing Impact (x1.5) (Cleanse self) [Cooldown: 2]

Gorgosuchus {Epic} (My version) :star_struck:

HP: 4000
Damage:1350
Speed:120
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Definite Strike (x1) (Remove target’s cloak and evasion) (Destroy shields and bypass armor)

Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50% damage for 3 turns) [Cooldown: 3]

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields and bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Cleansing Impact (x1.5) (Cleanse self) [Cooldown: 2]

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Gorgos need BUFF
  • Gorgos need NERF
  • Gorgos it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

He is well and balanced (unfortunately his Hybrid was not so lucky).

Next Creature: Purutaurus

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

I don’t think Mattplays (The gorgosuchus Exptert) likes your version, although it has definite strike and a HP buff, he wouldn’t like seeing Gorgosuchus loose DSR.

2 Likes

Personally i think gorgo is fine. you could give it definite rampage if you wanna buff it. :wink:

1 Like

I think he is absolutly fine but a slight buff in crit would be nice imo, i dont have the luck to get them

1 Like

Fine now. Able to do crazy damage but can be easily stopped, unlike some unique mammo-turtle

1 Like

Oh… It is not good! :sweat_smile:

It wouldn’t be bad if Megalosuchus also receive! :wink:

I don’t really know if this’ll give it a buff since definite rampage has a 2 turn cool down. Maybe definte strike would work better instead?

1 Like

It’s fine but tbh he needs a buff on speed, I mean even Moth is faster (it you count the rarity) but unlike this pig it doesn’t have armor

A buff on speed to 124 would be good but his kit and other stats are fine

1 Like

Imo the only change should be giving it definite strike. All other things should remain the same.
Megalosuchus is the one that needs a big buff

1 Like

you’re right. i keep forgetting def rampage got changed. how about Precise Cleansing impact instead.

3 Likes

I actually like that idea, since the only precise attacks we have in the game right now are Defence shattering most of the time, but cleansing makes it a lot more interesting.

1 Like

I agree, would be very good for killing Procerats as long as Gorgo is set up
Although they would still nullify I guess

1 Like

It’s still some mind games for both sides. Procerath goes null, it can either take 2160 or 2880 damage not including crit. (if gorgo crits on the rampage procerath is done) If procerath goes ID, there’s a chance that it could take a fully buffed PCI. and if it goes ES it takes either minimal damage or a full PCI.

Not sure what the best move there would be for procerath.

Well imo the safest move for Procerat would be Null, because if it ID or ES, it will die if the Gorgo used PCI. But if it nulls, the only way for it to die would be if Gorgo crit and chose DSR, and as long as Gorgo doesn’t crit, Procerat finishes off Gorgo the next turn.

Gorgosuchus only needs precise shattering rampage and maybe 150 more hp

2 Likes

Gorgo is fine as it is. Lower base damage and losing DSR is pretty big nerf.

2 Likes

I think it is fine because it is epic

1 Like

Lowering Base Damage and removing DSR is an unnecessary nerf. Giving it a Definite move? Imo, it’s not a good thing. Sometimes a Cloak or Evasion is an only option to survive a setup Gorsuchus.

What do you think @Arnold ?

2 Likes

Maybe just definitive strike :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like