Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Indominus Rex #84

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Indominus Rex :hushed:

Indominus-Rex

{Data of this creature}:

Indominus Rex {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:4500
Damage:1600
Speed:107
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Armor Piercing Strike (x1) (Bypass Armor)

Armor Piercing Impact (x1.5) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Armor Piercing Rampage (x2) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Cloak (Priority) (75% dodge for 1 turn) (Next Attack will deal x2 Damage) [Cooldown: 3]

[Immunity]

Indominus Rex {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4500
Damage:1650
Speed:117
Armor:10%
Critical:30%

Distraction (x1) (-50% damage) (1 turn)

Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1]

Defense Shattering Rampage (x2) (Destroy shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Cloak (Priority) (75% dodge for 1 turn) (Next Attack will deal x2 Damage) [Cooldown: 3]

[Immunity]

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Indominus need BUFF
  • Indominus need NERF
  • Indominus it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

“Indominus Rex” is an incredible and balanced creature. It can be stopped with dodges, shields and nullifyings and destroys those who don’t have it.

If had to change, I think I could get 10% armor and 30% critical chances (the same for Erlidominus).

Next Creature: Tyrannolophosaur

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

Err… this ‘version’ is absurd. It makes very little sense and is completely OP. Indominus Rex is well situated given its rarity and ingredients.

2 Likes

No, it’s made of a velociraptor, the fastest creature in the game. The average speed between rex and raptor is 117. All of rex’s moves are shattering but irex only has armor piercing. I don’t really see a distraction move for irex but punce does have one.

I see it as that ludia kind of ignored indominus even tho it was the creature that literally built jurassic world which names of most of their games now. The only game ludia hasn’t made where it is one of the best in the game is evolution.

2 Likes

I really like this version, maybe just stick with armor piercing strike.

1 Like

Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious! :wink:

Thank you!! :wink:

true, add 500% armor and -5% crit chance.

2 Likes

Indominus is perfectly fine right now

2 Likes

I don’t really know why Indom should have Armor

Also DSR makes senses but DSR + Cloak + Immunity is way too OP

If Ludia give APR to Indom g1 and g2 it’s too make them balanced they knew that combo is way too strong, sure you still beat this combo with nullifying and dodge but I don’t think it’s enough to makes him balanced

I mean technically you beat Moth with Nullifying and Dodgeball moves but he’s even in the top3 best dinos in the game, it could be the same thing about Indom

4 Likes

its made of ankylosaurus. That’s why its back looks like armor.

2 Likes

has anyone wondered why so many dinos look armored but have no armor, cough, cough indominus.

2 Likes

So… this ‘version’ as written basically autowins against… anything without definite, dodge or nullify with speed less than 117 (that is a lot of dinos). It also autowins pretty hard against said dinos. Cloak -> DSR. That will do 6600. I mean you don’t even really need to use Rampage against most things (DSI is 4950). Even if you have definite, dodge, nullify AND are faster, you need to do 4500 in two turns which either means your attack is 1500 and you have a rampage OR your attack is 1300 and have an impact and rampage.

I could… maybe consider an Indom with DSS (sort of like Indom II), but as written this dino is just pointlessly OP.

I wouldn’t change anything :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you saw it, but in my opinion Indominus Rex is perfectly fine. My version is practically the mixture of Rex and Velociraptor in terms of skills (distraction and destruction of shields) and in all honesty I would hate it if Indominus Rex were like that.

I feel like it should have DSS. That way it could have a better chance with shields but not dodge. Maybe DSI but only if it’s really not good which is not the case right now

2 Likes

@Jurassik_Fan Indominus probably has armor because of its immense durability in Jurassic World( taking numerous bullets, Rex bites, rocket launcher, etc.)

No this Indominus was probably lvl30 with max HP boosts lol

It didn’t get hit by a rocket, it got knocked down by the blast radius

mines a hybrid dino saur!https://youtu.be/ZmaIUa3GkJk shes singing in the vid in the link. Hehe.

2 Likes

Hybrid dinosaur hybrid donosaur hybrid dinosaur, sorry its so catchy lol.