Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Indominus Rex Gen2 #13

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Indominus Rex Gen2😯

{Data of this creature}:

Indominus Rex Gen2 {Epic}:unamused:

HP:4500
Damage:1600
Speed:108
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Definite Strike (x1)
Mutual Fury (+50%)
Armor Piercing Rampage (x2)
Cloak(75%)

{Immunity} {100%}

Indominus Rex Gen2 {Epic} (My version)::wink:

HP:4750
Damage:1500
Speed:108
Armor:10%
Critical:10%

Definite Strike (x1)
Mutual Fury (+50%)
Armor Piercing Rampage (x2)
Cloak (75%)

{Immunity} {100%}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

3 Likes

i think it’s fine the way it is right now, the only thing i would MAYBE want to change on it is replace mutual fury with some type of strike or impact (like ferocious strike/impact, or armour piercing impact, or distracting strike/impact or something)

1 Like

My version of Indominus Rex GEN 2:

Hp: 4350
Dmg: 1640
Speed: 109
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%

-Defense Shattering Strike
-Mutual Fury
-Armor Piercing Rampage
-Cloak

Immunity (Passive)

Just a few slight changes :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Indom g2
Health 4470
Attack 1550
Speed 109
Armor 10%
Critical 20%

Definite Strike
Mutual Fury
Amor Piercing Rampage
Cloak.

2 Likes

Indom Gen 2

Health:5000
Damage:2000
Speed: 115
Armor:30%
Crit: 20%

Cautious Strike
Mutual Fury
Armor Piercing Rampage
Cloak(75%)
Swap in Cloak

Immunity:(100%)

2 Likes

I think it’s fine now not need to change.

2 Likes

I feel like he’s fine the way he is now, I don’t really see me changing anything from him, maybe giving him 1100 Damage? i’d also change echo to delta since i have way more delta dna than echo

8 Likes

4600 hp
1200 attack
109 speed
20 crit
0 armor

definite strike
pounce
definite rampage
cloak

1 Like

She is fine the way she is. She does not need to be changed or nerfed.

2 Likes

I would prefer if mutual fury was changed. To something like ferocious strike or precise strike.

If indom g2 or indo G2 gets chosen for my team, I avoid using mutual fury. It is one button/attack that is not utilised. A waste.

1 Like

It’s always been a situational move, only useful in certain matchups. It guarantees Indo G2 an OHKO against Procera, for one. On Indom G2, it guarantees a win against Sarcorixis, Thylacotator, and a few other creatures in that speed range. Unfortunately with the evasion buff, simply cloaking is now a substitute, unless the opponent has shields.

With speed boosted ones, and opponents too, there’s even more options. Timed properly, Mutual Fury can help you one-shot them, and gain a ferocious buff for the next.
Of course, if you’ve boosted your Indo G2 to be faster than the other speedsters, it can still be used once your Indo G2 has been Decelerated. It’s useful against Decelerating Counter too.

Personally, I’m happy it’s there just because of how novel it is. It’s an interesting move on an interesting dino. Besides, Indo G2 doesn’t realy need another move anyway.

2 Likes

Nothing to change here. IdomG2 is slightly better than original Indom I think but not too overpowered as IndoG2 in comparing to original Indo.
Don’t touch the things while them work right

1 Like