Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Indoraptor Gen 2 #51

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Indoraptor Gen 2 :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Indoraptor Gen 2 {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:3900
Damage:1400
Speed:128
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Cautious Strike (x1)
Mutual Fury (+50%)
Defense Shattering Rampage (x2)
Evasive Stance (75%)

{Immune to Distraction}
{Immune to Stuns}

Indoraptor Gen 2 {Legendary} (My version)::wink:

HP:3900
Damage:1400
Speed:128
Armor:0%
Critical:10%

Cautious Strike (x1) (Without “Bypassing Evasive Abilities” and “Cleanse Self”)
Mutual Fury (+50%)
Definite Rampage (x2)
Evasive Stance (75%)

{Immune to Distraction}
{Immune to Stuns}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

Note

{Note: It’s not because I modified some things means this creature needs to change,ok?}

• Indoraptor Gen 2 need to change
  • Indoraptor Gen 2 don’t need to change

0 voters

2 Likes

Does not need a change. Very easy to counter just use nullifying and immune dinos to counter Cautious Strike. It is not really that difficult. I have countered it many times. Hell you can even counter it with Mexichicken of all dinos. Mexichicken can nullify the cloaking and is immune to distraction. Hell even Suchotator can nullify cloaking and if I am not mistaken can actually bleed it.

1 Like

I swear the reason for these types of posts really lies within those that got their butts handed to them by Indo Gen 2. Indo Gen 2 does not need a nerf. Cautious Strike does not need a nerf at all. It is by far a very easy move to counter.

1 Like

why so salty mate, these post are for fun porposes, and because something is coutered by 1 or 2 dinos does not mean it’s balanced, having to be forced to put those in your team is stupid and what if the game decides not to pick them in the battle i’m just forced to lose!!?? i don’t expect to win always but thats not balance at all.
on topic i think it’s moves are fine even tho CS does too much for a basic move, removing it’s imunities would make it more counterable

4 Likes

Although I personally am a fan of my Indoraptor Gen 2, there has been a change I’ve had in mind. I’m not gonna go into any debate about it being too overpowered or beatable, but rather just do my version of Indoraptor Gen 2:

Health: 3800
Damage: 1420
Speed: 127
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%

-Cautious Strike (Remove the precise effect.)
-Mutual Fury
-Precise Shattering Rampage
-Evasive Stance

Immune To Distraction (Passive)
Immune To Stuns (Passive)

You know how Diorajasaur and Diplovenator have a precise shattering counter?

So why not make a rampage move out of that? Incase you’re still confused what I mean, these would be the abilities of precise shattering rampage:
Destroy shields. Bypass armor, cloak and evasive abilities. Deal 2x damage.
Cooldown: 1 Delay: 1

2 Likes

Meh. The only think that needs changing is cautious Strike.

I voted for it to lose cleanse and speed up. Mutual fury already provides them, so it’s worthless. Maybe nerf it’s health a bit to.

1 Like

How about it is not broken, so do not fix it? If it gets nerfed, then I hope the Rat has immunity to everything and has Swap In Defense Shattering Rampage back in its arsenal.

1 Like

Remove cleanse, speed and precise from CS and its good

1 Like

You just made indo gen2 broken lol. Also I’d say remove distraction, speedup, and precise more preferably or just remove distraction and precise. Removing cleanse makes little sense as it makes a huge difference for the indos, and cleanse is actually the least powerful effect of cautious strike.

My version:

Indoraptor gen2
Health: 3900
Attack: 1400
speed:128

Moveset:
Cautious strike, Deal 1x damage, gain 75% chance to dodge 66%, speedup, and cleanse
Mutual fury
Defense shattering rampage
Evasive stance

Evasion distracting strike (deals 1x damage, reduce opponent’s damage by 50% for 1 turn, gains 75% chance to dodge 66% of damage for 1 turn)
Mutual fury
definite rampage
evasive stance

4000 HP
1500 dmg
5 critical
0 armor
128 speed

2 Likes

No dinosaur can have a tool to counter everything, there must be at least 1 hard counter…a move like Cautious Strike gives Indo2 a tool to cover every one of its possible weaknesses.

This isn’t balanced.

4 Likes

Cleanse is what allows Indo to laugh in the face of deceleration multiple times in a single matchup, and prevents it from being revenge-killed. It also makes using a bleeder against it almost pointless. Mutual Fury does not.

I’m pretty sure that was already confirmed as a move.

And?

ten characters

1 Like

Just FYI. Adding plausibility to your idea. Although, PSR probably won’t do, since it isn’t counterable. While it doesn’t remove evasion or cloak, it still hits through them, so you can’t avoid the damage. That was the reason Definite Rampage was removed in the first place. It’d still be a nerf, just not enough of one.

1 Like

OMG can you stop being like “ok if we nerf indo Gen2 then we need to buff the rat beyond the moon” cus that makes no sense at all. And it’s really annoying! It’s not indo Gen2 that’s broken, it’s cautious Strike that is.

1 Like

Has this series ended already? Or did you just forget to update this series?

1 Like

No,i just wanted to take a break. I’ll be back on the weekend :wink:

1 Like

Good to know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Remove cleanse and speed from CS ans also the precise thing
Nerf its crit %from 20% to 5% all its ingredients have 5% crit so 20% crit doesnt make any sense

1 Like