Ludia Forums

๐ŸŽ‰ Your Version of: Keratoporcus #100 ๐ŸŽ‰

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Todayโ€™s Creature is: Keratoporkus :hushed:

Keratoporcus-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Keratoporkus {Legendary} :smiley:

HP:4410
Damage:1200
Speed:113
Armor:10%
Critical:5%

Decelerating Strike (x1) (-50% speed for 1 turns)

Lethal Wound (x1) (DoT 33.4% Max HP of targetโ€™s max HP for 3 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

Definite Rampage (x2) (Remove targetโ€™s cloak evasion and shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 2] [Delay: 1]

Mutual Fury (Cleanse self) (+10% speed) (+50% damage. 1 turn for the opponent and 2 for self) [Cooldown: 1]

{Immune to DoT}
{Immune to Distraction}

Keratoporkus {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP: 4250
Damage:1300
Speed:115
Armor:20%
Critical:20%

Decelerating Strike (x1) (-50% speed for 1 turns)

Lethal Wound (x1) (DoT 33.4% Max HP of targetโ€™s max HP for 3 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

Definite Rampage (x2) (Remove targetโ€™s cloak evasion and shields) (Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Mutual Fury (Cleanse self) (+10% speed) (+50% damage. 1 turn for the opponent and 2 for self) [Cooldown: 1]

{Immune to Stuns}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

{Remember: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Porkus need BUFF
  • Porkus need NERF
  • Porkus itโ€™s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

Heโ€™s fine, recently one of his skills has lost its strength and now he can be stopped more easily.

Coming Soon

"Your Version of 3: Creatures Season"

After Summer Update (1.15)

Next Creature: Alanqa

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

Iโ€™d probably change definite to precise shattering rampage, so it wonโ€™t be as vulnerable during turn 2

2 Likes

Itโ€™s kinda a buff and a nerf๐Ÿ‘Œ

1 Like

Add move

Toxic gas escape, Automatic swap out, (DoT .2% Max HP of targetโ€™s max HP for 1 turn)*

Maybe a speed buff to 118 or 120?
Otherwise porky is fine. I love mine.

1 Like

I agree with the change from immune to distraction to immune to stuns, because immune to distraction comes from nowhere.

1 Like