Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Mammolania #81

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you make your own version of a certain creature! :face_with_monocle:

You can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Mammolania :hushed:

Mammolania-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Mammolania {Unique} :neutral_face:

HP:4500
Damage:1500
Speed:115
Armor:30%
Critical:5%

Persistent Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50% Damage) (2 turns)

Definite Rampage (x2) (Remove target’s cloak evasion and shields. Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 2] [Delay: 1]

Dig in (Cleanse self) (Increase speed by 10% for 2 turns) (+50% Shields for 1 turn) (+25% Health) [Cooldown: 2]

Bellow (Priority) (+50% Shield) (-50% speed for 2 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

{Immune to DoT}
{Immune to Distraction}

Mammolania {Unique} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4250
Damage:1325
Speed:108
Armor:40%

Persistent Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50% Damage) (2 turns)

Definite Rampage (x2) (Remove target’s cloak evasion and shields. Bypass armor) [Cooldown: 1] [Delay: 1]

Bellow (Priority) (+50% Shield) (-50% speed for 2 turns) [Cooldown: 2]

Debilitated Regeneration (+50% Health) (Cleanse self for 2 turns) [Cooldown: 3]

{Immune to Vulnerability}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Malia need BUFF
  • Malia need NERF
  • Malia it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

Your problem is having the Immunities that prevent your damage from being stopped

Next Creature: Allosino

Thanks for voting and leaving your version!

3 Likes

Easy

50%
5%
PFS
DSR
Defensive Stance
Bellow

This way it’s an actual tank and not a giant sweeper that can’t be hard countered

2 Likes

Health: 4500
Attack: 1450
Speed: 115
Armor: 30
Crit: 5

• Persistent Ferocious Strike
  • Definite Crash (X2 definite damage, cooldown 1 delay 1, 33% recoil to user)
  • Dig In
  • Decelerating Impact
5 Likes

4200 HP
1250 DMG
5 crit
30 armor
110 Speed

Ferocity Vulnerability (Deals 1x DMG, Increase DMG by 50% for 2 turns, target is vulnerable for 1 turn)
Regeneration
Bellow
Armor piercing Devastation (Deals 3x DMG, bypasses armor, both cooldown and delay are 2)

Immune to DoT

1 Like

Mammolania
Unique

Health: 4050
Damage: 1500
Speed: 113
Armour: 40%
Critical: 5%

Persistent Ferocious Strike
Superior Vulnerability
Definite Rampage
Defensive Regeneration (Cleanse. Regenerate 50% Health. Shield 50% 2 turns. Cooldown 4)

Immune to DoT
Immune to Stuns

This kit varies it more from Mammotherium, and makes it easier for chompers to take it out. It can no longer regenerate as often or gain speed from dig in, but it can use superior vulnerability to take care of non immune speedsters. The longer cooldown on it’s now only priority move also leaves it susceptible to well timed cloaked rampages and other big hits.

Without immune to distraction, it can also be walled by instant distraction if predicted properly, but it’s now immune to stuns, allowing it to destroy ceratopsians.

Note: Mammotherium would also have its speed reduced to 113 so that it doesn’t take out Mammolania

4 Likes

Recoil? Interesting how would that work exactly

Your version is great, although DR should have 1 cd again

1 Like

Probably like Pokemon

1 Like

Mammolania

HP:4500
Damage:1100
Speed:108
Armor:40%

Persistent Ferocious Strike
Superior vulnerability
Definite Rampage [Cooldown: 1]
Regeneration

{Immune to vulnerability}

3 Likes

HP : 4250
DMG : 1250
Speed : 115
Armor : 40%
Crit chance : 5%

Superior vulnerability
Persistent Ferocious strike
Definite Rampage
Dig in

Immune to DoT
Immune to Vulnerability
On escape defensive stance
(when the opponent leaves, cleanse and gain 50% shields for 2 turns)

3 Likes

HP: 4400
DMG: 1300
Speed: 110
Armor: 50%
Crit: 5%

Superior Vulnerability
Regeneration
Devastation
Definite Rampage

Immune to bleed and vulnerability

3 Likes

Seems people really like that idea i put way back about it having SV I mean it makes sense thxs to that sweet sweet turtle DNA.

1 Like

Mammolania needs a rework in my opinion, I’m not sure about a nerf.
Mammotherium too. So I’m going to have a go at both.

Mammotherium
~4120 HP
~1200 attack
~25% armour
~115 speed

•Persistent Ferocious Strike
Raking Rampage (Remove Cloak and Evasion. Deal 2x Armour-piercing damage. Delay:1, Cooldown:1)
Defensive Stance
Defense-shattering Bellow (cooldown:2)

Mammolania
~4180 HP
~1250 attack
~40% armour
~105 speed

•Persistent Ferocious Strike
•Definite Rampage (Delay:1, Cooldown:1)
Superior Vulnerability
Regeneration

Swap-in Defensive Stance
Immunity to Vulnerability

(I was going to give Mammolania Immunity to DoT, but then I decided it would be better if that was Testacornibus’ thing)

Anyway, first of all, Mammotherium’s rework. It can still survive 2 hits from an Indoraptor G2 (even if it crits on the Strike), then swap to Monostegotops to take it out.
Since Defensive Stance now lasts for 2 turns, those Shields will help against speedsters and non-shattering tanks, and the Cleanse will help with DoT, but while still allowing it to do some damage.

Raking Rampage means it can’t go through Shields anymore without breaking up its setup, which hopefully will give shield-reliant Legendaries a chance in this meta.

It’ll no longer beat Tryostronix and Alloraptor, since Dig-In is gone. It’ll also lose 75% of the time to Allosino, but it’ll still beat Thor into the dust.

Next, Mammolania’s rework. It’ll lose to Allosino, Thor and Tenontorex due to the reduced speed, but it can beat Alloraptor (no crits). It’ll definitely still be a monster, but one that can be countered.
It’ll beat Maxima (no crits) as well as Dio and Tryko with the right prediction. It’ll do well against Quetzorion too.

SV+DR will take out both Indoraptors with ease

I added Swap-in Defense for fun, since it lost its Shielding moves, but it isn’t without purpose: it would be able to swap into an Indoraptor (G1 or G2) and still absolutely wreck it.

So, whaddya think?

Oh, and @Thylo_75, regarding SV, I suppose great minds think alike lol.

Edit: this rework of Mammolania would have to be used very strategically, but it can beat some of the strongest dinos in the game if played right. In fact, if Geminititan wasn’t Immune to Vulnerability, Mammolania would be able to bring it down to 1000 HP or less. Combined with Monostegotops, that would be bye-bye Geminititan.

6 Likes

I’m impressed! I’m speechless, great rework and strategies for how to use it! I wish “Malia” really was like this … :wink:

2 Likes

I like your rework, but I think it would be a slightly too big nerf for Therium. I would let her keep DR

Your Lania is perfect, nothing to change here

2 Likes

Recoil mechanics would def shake up the arena. Ive suggested once like a high damage move, but has the chance to stun yourself. This way it adds more variety of moves. Not just DSR that and Def. Rampage that.