Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Mammotherium #59

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Mammotherium :hushed:

Mammotherium-icon

{Data of this creature}:

Mammotherium {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:4800
Damage:1500
Speed:115
Armor:20%
Critical:5%

Persistent Ferocious Strike (x1)
Definite Rampage (x2)
Dig in (+50%)
Bellow (+50%)

{Immune to DoT}

Mammotherium {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:4065
Damage:1250
Speed:112
Armor:35%
Critical:5%

Persistent Ferocious Strike (x1)
Definite Rampage (x2)
Rending Attack (0.4x)
Bellow (+50%)

{Immune to DoT}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Mammo need BUFF
  • Mammo need NERF
  • Mammo it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

I think this creature deserves a nerf, small , but it deserves.

It just has way to much health and attack

5 Likes

Loses immunity to bleed but keeps Dig in

4800 hp
1100 damage
115 speed
20% armor
5% critical
Persistent ferocious strike
Definite rampage
Dig in
Bellow

I also think It needs a small nerf, and that’s how i would go about It. Losing immunity to bleed helps bleeders being more relevant but It can use Dig in to get rid of the status. That way battles will be more interesting. The only other change is just a damage nerf since It has a lot of damage output and survivability with it’s kit. It’s toned down but still pretty strong.

4 Likes

Losing your immunity would not be a bad idea!!

3 Likes

1350 damage, and PFS only gives ferocious for 1 turn rather than 2. And no immune to bleed. It can cleanse anyway.

2 Likes

4200 HP
1250 DMG
5 crit
20 armor
114 SPD

Persistent ferocious strike
Defensive stance
Definite rampage
Dig in

Immune to DoT

2 Likes

I mean it makes sense why have a cleanse to not cleanse especially with 4.8 ho that a lot to not be able to just bleed :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

I would say 1,100 since it makes it have 1.6 not too much since there antitanks not chompers and especially that mammot can just speed up and slow it shouldn’t have like 4.500 rampage lol that should be the chompers job

Like it should be That anti tanks are meant to handle tanks but with relative ease like the of chompers but it should take more effort for a mammo to defeat something like noodle than something like Thor would

3 Likes

That makes sense. The way It is, this hybrid is currently a better chomper than “real” chompers, with the advantage of being even bulkier.

3 Likes

Yup and it makes no sense for instance anti-tank should take 3-4 hit to kill a tank a chomper should be able to do it in two while tanks vs ya k can just stay for days lol

1 Like

Lol yup but according to the polls

ThIs DiNo DoEsN’t NeEd A nErF

Not this one :laughing:

1 Like

That’s why ludia need to wake up and be the parent we need

1 Like

Or at least be like a hall monitor, just making sure things don’t get out of hand but slowing freedom

Ludia put order in the house
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol ya they haven’t done that since 1.6 sadly

That also the problem with moth when it can take down EVERY Legendary and Unique CHOMPER then that not ok

2 Likes

Yeah, anti-tank tanks should be defeated by chompers

Edit: Though now that I’m looking at It, even with those suggested nerfs here, the chompers would still depend on luck or predictions to defeat mammotherium. The most reliable thing is a chomper and distractor such as magna. I think it’s fine If It can defeat the chompers as long as it’s more of a 50/50. The kit It has is good against anything that doesn’t have distraction. I don’t think the kit should change, it’s cool and works well, but the stats should definitely be less opressive. I see removing the bleed immunity as necessary in this case so It can have more counter options.

2 Likes

In other words antitank should be tanks but with kit of a chomper ya get with what I’m saying.

So a perfect anti tank should have

• High Health to medium Health
  • Low Attack
  • Medium speed
  • armor or shields
  • Defense or armor piercing abilities
2 Likes

Except ludia keeps forgetting that low attack part

1 Like