Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Nodopatotitan #8

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Nodopatotitan :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Nodopatotitan {Legendary}:unamused:

HP:5100
Damage:1000
Speed:108
Armor:40%
Critical:5%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Bellow (+50%)
Decelerating Impact (x1.5)
Long Protection (x1)

(Minimal Counter-Attack) {x0,25}

Nodopatotitan {Legendary} (My version)::wink:

HP:5000
Damage:1150
Speed:107
Armor:30%
Critical:30%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Bellow (+50%)
Decelerating Impact (x1.5)
Long Protection (x1)

(Greater Counter-Attack) {x0,75}
(Immune to Damage Over Time)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

3 Likes

All I’d change while keeping its default stats is add Decelerating Rampage (combines Giraffatitan’s rampage with Nodopatosaurus’ decelerating impact) and have the counter as 0.5.

6 Likes

Nodapatotitan
Health 5380
Attack 1100
Speed 107
Armor 40%
Critical 10%

Kit
Superiority strike
Bellow
Decelerating Rampage
Short defense
Minor Counter attack

1 Like

Oh shoot this one was the legendary, I thought Nodopatosaurus was the Legendary and this was an epic. :sweat_smile: Anyways, here’s what I would change about Jurassic World’s Cotton Candy Giant!

Build - Stat Changes; Health; 5100 -> 5500, Damage; 1000 -> 1100, Speed; 108 -> 108, Armor; 40% -> 50%, Critical; 5% -> 5%. Skill Changes; Superiority Strike -> Superiority Strike, Bellow -> Bellow, Decelerating Impact -> Decelerating Rampage, Long Protection -> Long Protection. Minimal Counter-Attack -> Armor Piercing/Defense Shattering Counter. Gains Immunity to Distractions.

Nothing really changes with this one, a new Rampage to deal more dmg and a better counter attack and his attack can’t be lowered. Wasn’t really sure what to change, it already has good skills for a tank. Maybe instead of SS it gets Cleansing Strike? I dunno. (Edit: Since it’s Nodopatotitan’s turn, is Stegodeus or Gigaspikasaur up next?)

1 Like

My version of Nodopatotitan:

Hp: 5550
Dmg: 900
Speed: 109
Armor: 40%
Critical: 20%

-Long Defensive Strike
-Bellow
-Decelerating Impact
-Decelerating Rampage

Swap In Slow
Minimal Counter-Attack

Edited it a bit, after realizing how similar I made it to Gigaspikasaur :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I just want it to be a tank, but it shall be an offensive one so…

5350 Health
1180 Attack
108 Speed
40% Armour
10% Crit Chance

Superiority Strike
Bellow
Decelerating Impact
Long Protection
(Medium Counter Attack)

1 Like

I think certain parts of its moveset need to stay, since they sort of define Nodopatotitan. Bellow, Long Defense, Superiority Strike and some sort of Decelerating Move.
I like the idea of giving it Decelerating Rampage. It can remain defensive, but not to an extent where it’s useless at damaging opponents.
For the same reason, increasing the counter damage would also make sense.

Perhaps give it Swap-in Slow too? That’s an important part of Giraffatitan’s kit after all, and it would make it more versatile.

3 Likes

What kind of stupid move is that?

Shielded Superiority Strike
Bellow
Impact
Decelerating Rampage
.5x Armour Piercing Counter
Immune to Stun

5200 HP
1200 Damage
105 Speed
40% Armour
15% Crit

1 Like

Nodopatotitan
Superiority strike
Decelerating rampage
Long protection
Bellow

5250 hp
1250 attack
40 armor
20 crit
103 speed

1 Like

I invented this immunity…

each one elaborates as wanted!

Nodopatotitan

Rarity: Legendary

Hybrid Components: Nodopatosaurus + Giraffititan

Hp: 5200
Attack: 1200
Armor: 40%
Speed: 106
Crit Chance: 20%

Moves:

Pinning Strike
Decelerating Rampage
Long Defense
Impactful Bellow (priority. Deals 1.5 damage, slows opposing dino for 2 turns and applies 50% shield for 2 turns)

Immune to Distraction
.5x Counter

1 Like

I liked this!

I definitely think Nodopatotitan should be revised a bit, I like it’s moveset except that it lacks a Rampage move. If it had a way to dish out damage better, even with a better counter-attack, then I would be happy.

1 Like

My version of Nodapatotitan:

Health: 3670
Attack: 870
Speed: 108
Armor: 30%
Critual Chance: 20%

Moves
Superiority Strike
Bellow
Decelerating Rampage
Long Protection
Maximal Counter Attack
Immune to Deceleration

1 Like

Creating yet another level of counter attack is a mistake IMHO; just give her a full strength CA, instead of this swat-me-with-a-rolled-up-newspaper insult she has now.

And… wow, immune to counterattacks? No. Horrible mistake. Pretty much without fail, every dinosaur with a counterattack is underpowered, the ones with a feeble less-than-full-strength CA even more so. This is the second time this week I’ve seen a suggestion that someone’s CA get nerfed. What’s that about? You’re talking about taking part of an already weak offense capability and making it even weaker.

I can’t help but think that such suggestions are more about turning dinosaurs with CA into target practice for the player making the suggestion (because for whatever reason, said player just Does Not Like Them) than any nonsense reasoning given about fairness or blah blah blah. If there were such a thing as a dinosaur that was already a fearsome and difficult opponent, before you factored in the CA, I might understand it, but that dinosaur is busy hanging out with the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny, in WeDoNotExististan.

The closest one comes to that would be a leveled up Miragaia, and even then without the CA it’s just a spiky piñata. I still find mine needs to be boosted, on all three boostable stats, in order to be usable on my team. The only reason to put up with these dinosaurs being underpowered are the few neat tactics having CA enables, like swapping it in to save a dinosaur who’s about to get killed (and it’s okay, because it does get to CA after taking damage). It’s handy to have at least one CA-capable member of your team in a battle for that reason specifically.

So, you people who don’t like CA? Please get over it and stop tempting Lewdia to ruin the game a little more by actually listening to your awful suggestions. :^)

2 Likes

I reworked a bit and i think she would be great this way!

I realized that “Immune to Counter-Attacks” would be bad idea,since most creatures with this ability are weak

To be honest, Immune To Counter-Attacks is kinda a non-sense passive. Counter-Attacks are physical attacks, and not negative effects😅.

2 Likes

That was funny :joy:

1 Like

I too changed my Nodopatotitan a bit, after realizing how similar I made it to Gigaspikasaur lol

1 Like

Nodopatotitan {Legendary}

HP:5100
Damage:1000
Speed:108
Armor:40%
Critical:20%

Superiority Strike (x1)
Bellow (+50%)
Decelerating Rampage (x2)
Long Protection (x1)

(Medium Counter-Attack) {x0,5}