Have Swap in Ferocity

(Little Pterosaurus):

Have Wound
Have Swap in Wound
Have Pinning Strike
Have Immune to Swap Prevention

And you?would you change this?and how would it change?:thinking:

Note

{Note: It’s not because I modified some things means this creature needs to change,ok?}

• Pterosaurus need to change
  • Pterosaurus don’t need to change

0 voters

4 Likes

They’re fine. They lead to great creatures, except for Stygidaryx.

I’d like to see them gain their own exclusive ability, something like the move “Fly” from Pokemon where the user avoids any attack targeted to it (except a select few) for one turn and on the next the user attacks the enemy. Or like the move “Sky Attack” also from Pokemon where the user takes a turn to charge the attack then on the following turn unleashes a strong attack. Of course the names could be changed but I feel like they should get something as mostly all of them are nothing more than stepping stones to better creatures.

3 Likes

Meh. Let’s look at them.

Alanqa And Alankylosaurus are real pains to deal with, their swap in Invincibility is a real pain! But once it’s done, their not that great.

Alankylosaurus could Do with a short Defence removal in exchange for some vulnerability. Or maybe a hybrid.

Pterovexus is fine, great and needs no change.

Dimodactylus is also a good pterosaur, but it needs a hybrid. It’s got a great kit, but it’s attack is god awful. I’d say it’s fine, but a hybrid would be good.

Stygidaryx needs a rework… poor thing. Same with darwez

Pteraquetzal is bad, buts it’s a stepping stone for the great onion!

Scaphognathus got a hybrid recently, but it’s hybrid isn’t a pterosaur, so I won’t walk about scaphotator. Scaphognathus is great for a rare Dino!

Now the big one himself, Pteranodon was great in 1.5, then it got smashed with the nerf hammer. Come on, this is an iconic pterosaur! Give it some love.

Overall the majority are fine, but Daryx… please rework!

2 Likes

There are almost no great Pterosaurus: one Unique and one Legend. Also there are no Tyrants here =)
So I would say only Alankylosaurus and Vexus are good, but Vexus at least can be slightly better.
Dimodactylus and Alanqa are descent but not good, and others are pretty meh …

The only thing I would add to all Pterosaurus is Immune to Swap Prevention maybe also but not certainly one swap-in and/or one swap-out ability. There are flying creatures, maybe not so strong, so they can be unpredictably and quetly annoing. Also some speed boost would be a good change, they can’t one shoot so we can let them do a first hit at least.

1 Like

What about dimorphodon? Poor guy does only 500 damage at level 26

1 Like

That thing needs a buff. It’s horrible.

1 Like

Maybe superior vulnerability in place for its ss for alankylosaurus? For me, dimodactylus, I’d say attack is fine, as bleeders usually have low attack, but what you really wanna change is the health, as I can never survive for 2 turns after swapping in. For Vexus, I’d say give it swap in dodge just like it’s monomimus parent, and give it lethal swoop and maybe change nullifying impact for lockdown so it can make sure the opponent stays after lethal swoop. For ptera-pretzel, I’d say give it some sort of evasion move in place of long shielding strike, such as evasive stance, and for impact and run, I was thinking maybe cleanse and swoop would be good. I was also thinking of giving it nullifying counter in place for its armor piercing counters and trade null impact for either defence shattering or armor piercing impact. Finally, give it back it’s swap in dodge!

2 Likes