Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Pterovexus #6

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Pterovexus :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Pterovexus {Unique}:unamused:

HP:4140
Damage:1200
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Pinning Strike (x1)
Nullifying Impact (x1.5)
Distraction Impact (x1.5)
Swoop (0.2x)

(Swap in Would)
(Immunity)

Pterovexus {Unique} (My version)::wink:

HP:4100
Damage:1075
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:5%

Pinning Strike(x1)
Distraction Impact (x1.5)
Nullifying Rampage(x2)
Lethal Swoop (0.33x)

(Swap in Would)
(Immunity)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

4 Likes

Hp:4000
Dmg:1600
Spd:129
Crt:5%
Arm:0%

Distraction
Distracting Impact
Nullifying Rampage
Lethal Swoop

Swap in Wound
Immunity

1 Like

If Pterovexus had all this Damage,he would be the best flying hybrid!!!:hushed:

1 Like

Well it is quite hard to create. Plus that was the point

1 Like

Bruh. You just NERFED pterovexus. Seriously. After all this time he gets a buff and you nerf it? Are you kidding me? Pterovexus is so hard to get and deserves strength! Here’s mine.

4250 Health
1200 Attack
129 Speed
0% Armour
5% Crit Chance

Pinning Strike
Nullifying Rampage
Distracting Impact
Swoop

(Immunity)
(Swap In Wound)

He is amazind The way it is right now ,super fun dino to use

NERF?where?i didn’t NERF him…

How about

Pterrorexus
Hp 4270
At 1270
Sp 129

Pinning Strike
Leathal Wound
Leathal Swoop
Longe Dodge
SI Wound
Imunity

Edit changed Null Rampage for Leathal Swoop

3 Likes

Distracting Strike
Defence Shattering Impact
Nullifying Rampage
Lethal Swoop
Swap in Dodge
4200 HP
1200 Damage
129 Speed
Immune

2 Likes

Hmm I like Leathal Swoop.

2 Likes

I think it’s about you lower its damage in exchange for nullifying rampage and lethal swoop.

While lethal swoop is a direct upgrade, nullifying rampage has a 1 turn delay, plus you lower its damage, resulting in being less versatile (because you have to wait 1 turn to nullify something), but the damage is similar (the new 2050 vs the old 1800).

1 Like

I’ve thought of two; #1 Speedy Bleeder - This build capitalizes on Pterovexus’ Bleeding abilities and high speed. Stat Changes; Health; 4140 -> 4200, Damage; 1200 -> 1000, Speed; 129 -> 131, Armor; 0% -> 0%, Critical; 5% -> 10%. Skill Changes; Pinning Strike -> Decelerating Strike, Nullifying Impact -> Nullifying Impact, Distracting Impact -> Lethal Wound, Swoop -> Lethal Swoop. Immunity. Swap-In Wound -> Swap-In Wound. This build would make Vexus a speedy Bleeder than can keep the speed race in it’s favor with Decelerating Strike and can still Nullify enemy Shields and buff.

#2 Distracting Nullifier - This build would drop the Bleeding aspect and would instead focus on Vexus’ Distracting and Nullification skills. Stat Changes, Health; 4140 -> 4200, Damage; 1200 -> 1400, Speed; 129 -> 130, Armor; 0% -> 0%, Critical: 5% -> 10%. Skill Changes; Pinning Strike -> Distraction, Nullifying Impact -> Nullifying Impact, Distracting Impact -> Distracting Rampage, Swoop -> Nullifying Rampage. Swap-In Wound -> Swap-In Wound. Immunity. Gains Swap-In Nullify. This build allows Vexus to constantly distract his enemies and with two rampages he can easily dispatch his foes.

1 Like

It now has garbage health and attack if that happened. So a rampage wouldn’t help it, because of its low damage. Lethal Swoop is good but it’s stats don’t need to change much.

In my opinion that none of the ptera types are worthy of anything. I have yet to meet one op flyer…their either used for an in-between dino for taking hits while the enemy uses up certain moves or just used to kill off …that’s about it. Don’t see why ppl even try for these birds…I’ve also never seen a ptera type kill two creatures in a row .even boosted very high like the passed they still havnt had any respect other than looking awesome…ludia did get that part right.

Apparently Vexus is great. But mostly due to team synergy. 1 on 1 I don’t think it’s that good

3 Likes

4100 HP
1200 damage
129 speed

Evasive strike
Distracting impact
Definitive impact
Lethal swoop

swap in wound
Immunity

1 Like

mine is level 24 and i haven’t tried it. i thought all the birds sucked so i never use them lol i really enjoyed monomimus until they gave it the Pterovexus hybrid and nerfed it a few times. My Monomimus is level 22.

2 Likes

1 Like

Pterovexus

Health:4150

Attack: 1290

Speed: 130

Moves

Distraction

Nullifying impact

Lockdown

Lethal swoop

Swap in dodge