Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Purrolyth #30

Hello Everyone!:grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree.:face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities):sunglasses:

Today’s Creature is: Purrolyth :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Purrolyth {Rare}:unamused:

HP:3600
Damage:1000
Speed:105
Armor:15%
Critical:5%

Defense Shattering Strike (x1)
Ferocious Strike (x1) (+50%)
Regeneration (+50%)
Long Protection (x1)

{Minor Rending Counter} {Destroy shields.Inflict 0.20x of opponent’s max HP as Armor Piercing Damage after receiving and surviving a physical attack}

Purrolyth {Rare} (My version)::wink:

HP:4000
Damage:1000
Speed:108
Armor:15%
Critical:15%

Vulnerability Strike (x1)
Regeneration (+50%)
Ferocious Strike (x1)(+50%)
Long Protection (x1)

{Minor Rending Counter} {Destroy shields.Inflict 0.20x of opponent’s max HP as Armor Piercing Damage after receiving and surviving a physical attack}

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change?:thinking:

2 Likes

My version of Purrolyth:

Hp: 4200
Dmg: 1000
Speed: 114
Armor: 15%
Critical: 20%

-Pinning Strike
-Long Protection
-Immobilize
-Regenerating Defense

Minor Rending Counter

New move ‘Regenerating Defense’: Priority. Cleanse self. Shield 50% for 1 turn. Heal 50% HP. Cooldown: 3 Delay: 1

1 Like

No changes to kit, i like It as it is. Just up the speed to 110. This thing is way too slow for that stance lol

2 Likes

Cool idea that could work on a lot herbs and hybrids plus if it gets based on to it unqiue hybrid it be better.

1 Like

True but I just 109 just mid so it won’t be in direct competition with purasaur

1 Like

Even If It was 110 purrutaurus would still be better i guess, but i have no problem with 109 either

1 Like

I mean the thing is once it’s low enough for pura to finish it can regenerate and kill pura since by the point it’s super low

3800 HP
1000 attack
108 speed
20 armor
5 crit

Defense shattering strike
Long protection
Ferocious strike
Regeneration

Minor rending counter

3 Likes