Ludia Forums

Your Version of: Pyrritator #66

Hello Everyone! :grin:

Here you say whether you agree with the data of a certain creature or disagree. :face_with_monocle:

If you disagree,you can tell how to improve or worsen this creature (either by changing life, damage,speed,armor,critical or abilities) :nerd_face:

Today’s Creature is: Pyrritator :hushed:

{Data of this creature}:

Pyrritator {Legendary} :neutral_face:

HP:3300
Damage:1300
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:20%

Distraction (x1)
Pounce (x2)
Distracting Impact (x1.5)
Defense Shattering Impact (x1.5)

Pyrritator {Legendary} (My version) :star_struck:

HP:3500
Damage:1275
Speed:129
Armor:0%
Critical:25%

Definite Strike (x1)
Pounce (x2)
Distracting Impact (x1.5)
Definite Impact (x1.5)

And you?would you change this creature?and how would it change? :thinking:

Note

{Note: This topic was made to have fun and use your imagination. Probably not everything here is serious!}

• Pyrri need BUFF
  • Pyrri need NERF
  • Pyrri it’s FINE

0 voters

My Choice

Among the other Raptor hybrids, this one is the fastest and thus guaranteeing your jump on them. So I think it’s fine (even if he has no Immunity or initiative).

I don’t have him and I have fought him a few times (it’s hard to find him in the arenas), but when I do, he does a lot of damage.

1 Like

Giving her definite strike is a huge nerf. She needs an always available distracting move, otherwise she’s donezo. Keeping defense shattering impact helps her finish creatures that survived by just a bit, while also not sacrificing too much of an important move. The only thing I’d change on her would be the upgrade from pounce to precise pounce, and also giving her 1400 damage.

3 Likes

She have Distracting Impact and Pounce to survive.If she had Definite Strike, she would have a better chance against immune creatures, with high armor and those with dodge. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

After distracting impact and then pounce, she has no distracting move anymore if she’d have definite strike. Even then, defense shattering impact makes definite strike pointless.

Useless? :thinking:

Say that when a Prorat uses Evasive Stance and you can use Definite Strike. :wink:

Health: 3300
Attack: 1300
Speed: 129
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%

• Definite Strike
  • Precise Pounce
  • Distracting Impact
  • Armor Piercing Rampage <- Callback to OG Pyri
    Immune to Slow
    Swap-In Distract

Given that it’s made from Irri, some chomper traits are an order.

1 Like

by that time you’ll probably be distracted by either the instant distraction or the distracting rampage

yet again, it depends on the player

1 Like

Pyrritator
Legendary

Health: 3450
Damage: 1200
Speed: 129
Armour: 0%
Critical: 20%

Definite Distraction [Remove cloak and dodge. Deal 1x defense shattering damage. Distract 50% 1 turn.]
Pounce
Distracting Impact
Ferocious Shattering Strike [Increase damage 50% 3 turns. Deal 1x defense shattering damage.]

Immune to Distraction

There, that solves the dodge problem while maintaining basic distraction. Plus I gave it ferocious because Irritator has RTC and I thought it would be cool.

2 Likes

My little beautiful Irritator needs that!

Good idea!!

1 Like

Pyrritator

3300 hp
1300 damage
129 speed
0% armor
20% crit

Distraction
Ferocious impact
Distracting impact
Defense shattering impact

1 Like

Have Ferocious Impact and High Speed? Perfect hybrid!

Maybe one that gives more than 10 on a fuse.

1 Like